Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Firefly: Shady R Us Rental Wrecks! LOL! Great story! it's ok if you missed Hoffman: you got the shady shady bling bling guy and that is priceless! LOL!

little aussie reader

"Soon her photos were in various fashion magazines. On her modeling gig for the 1993 royal calendar Oksana was wearing, among other things, Her Magesty's coat and one of the special dresses originally designed for Princess Diana."

Various fashion magazines huh? Where's the pics? The Queen's coat - LMAO!!!! Oh and note to whoever wrote that dribble: it's Her Majesty.

M. Gabriel

Split from Mel Gibson [April 14, 2010].

Posted at 6:51 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Sam
***********************************************************

YES! Because April 14 is the next calendar day after Jan. 6 (the life threatening night she thought she was going to die!) It makes perfect sense.

M. Gabriel

Hangs head in shame...
No I didn't find her! Someone must of tipped her off. Darn! If I hadn't wasted one whole night trying to get a rent a car from Shady-R-us I would of tracked her down. Sorry, forgive me?

Posted at 6:55 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly
****************************************************************

NO! NOBODY TIPPED HER OFF! SHE READS OUR POSTS! That's how she knew to hide!

Frieda

@Firefly What were you taping when here in LA? Wish I'd known you were coming, we could have done lunch and had some fun discussions ...and I could have given you the grand tour :-)

middleagedcrazy

Make adjustments as some of you more organized people are better with dates:

Rough timeline again:

Summer 2008: whether call from a contact that he was in trailer and wanted company or at Russian lounge with her cards in front of her

Winter 2008: odd handwritten notes (per TMZ) with cue phrases -- yeah, I love you but need time to myself, etc. Cue the potential breakup.

Relationship: we know what the piano player wanted. As for Mr. Mel, she was 'classy' 'well-educated' 'talented' and he thought she was more of an equal than the usual mid-life blond 20-something bimbo.

Early 2009: Pregnancy averts potential breakup and serious girlfriend rumors start appearing. Pictures appear. Pregnancy announced by piano player to Mrs. Gibson?

April 2009: Mrs. Gibson files for divorce.

As 2009 goes on: The 'fantasy romance.' Mr. Mel 'mans up' and takes responsibility for child. The tabloids are not totally accepting.

Summer 2009: Somehow Mr. Gibson discovers some of her past and that she is not quite what she appears on the surface, most likely through accountants when bills start coming in. However, she is pregnant and he is trying to do the 'right thing.'

Autumn 2009: Probably really final throes of any relationship go down the tubes. Odd and inexplicable marriage by Christmas and wild settlement figures and rumors start appearing in gossip sites. Mr. Gibson and his family realize that he can't 'clean her up' and he starts withdrawing and trying to take care of divorce business. Problems with Gibson family and piano player perhaps from expenses or personality conflicts?

Winter 2009: Mr. Gibson trying to be fair and generous but very busy and too busy for the piano player and the piano player starts taping and the 'gaslighting' and other manipulation techniques. Family upset with Mr. Gibson's health?

December 2009: Co-habitation Agreement signed.

January-February 2010: It is all over but the shouting. Tries to give the piano player a 'good send-off' by lots of career publicity and again, tries to 'clean her up' with both parties saving face in breakup.

April 2010: Announcement in Russia of 'sudden' breakup.

May 2010: Mediation.

June 2010: Father's Day dueling restraining orders.

This is my rough timeline. Let me know how close I am to actual dates. Sure would like to know when Icon signed the piano player.

Tee hee

Posted at 12:12 PM on Jan 9, 2011 by middleagedcrazy

janet

@rockchick...C'mon, Dalton isn't going to say anything. He pay's his child support and whatever custody agreement he has with Ox. Did Ox get pregnant on purpose with Dalton as well?

Do the math. 2,500.00 per month Dalton vs. 20,000.00 per month Gibson(just child support alone)

Firefly

I know this has no bearing on the story but I had a funny thing happen to me at the airport in LA. I got off the plane before my friend and was standing there waiting for him. behind me was two thirty year olds commenting on some girls butt. When I turned around I heard one say quietly, OMG it's an older lady. LOL
It really made my day!

little aussie reader

Did Ox get pregnant on purpose with Dalton as well?

Posted at 7:04 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by janet

I'd put money on it.

M. Gabriel

Posted at 7:04 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by janet
****************************************************************

And the answer to that question is YES!

fuddyduddy

Hi fuddy ... you certainly called it on this one.

Posted at 6:19 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Belinda
Hi Belinda!

Oh--it's getting good! Yes--I knew that OG probably would not put Herzog on HER witness list, but I knew that Mel would definitely put Herzong on HIS witness list simply because Herzog has bragged about how involved he was with OG's legal affairs.

Now--I'm just waiting to EG to make an entrance! (hehe)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Ox told TD she was sterile so the story goes......probably told Mel much the same.

fuddyduddy

Fuddy, ummm, it was pretty obvious to all of his long time fans, not just ONE. You don't follow MelMinders, do you? They called it, "Sweet"/Ocean ran with it

Posted at 6:58 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Frieda

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh really, Frieda? You were posting about Mel and OG in FEBRUARY 2010!!! How did you get the inside track? Because there was NOTHING IN THE MEDIA about Mel and OG breaking up back then. There were no comments about Mel having a breakdown, or about how OG yelling at Mel ANYWHERE that I recall. Please give me some links if I am wrong on this.

little aussie reader

Posted at 7:10 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Sam

yep - her ***** dysfunctioned twice.

Hugh Jass

if he, she or her lawyers contend her bodyguard was absolutely necessary to be present for meetings with her lawyers (e.g., for her reassurance and sense of personal safety or a need for "hand holding" at all times), then they may be able to block him from revealing what was discussed or done in the presence of her lawyers. I see a motion for a protective order coming! Yes, "ordinarily a third person present will mean there's no privilege against disclosure." SO GO MEL GO!