Kat Von D -- 'I'm The Happiest Girl on the Planet!'

1/20/2011 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D is walking on sunshine now that she's engaged to Jesse James -- shouting it from the rooftops in L.A. today ... "I'm the happiest girl on the planet!!!"

media-removed-tmz

Gerri

Kat is setting herself up for a painful ending.

dd

@80 Theresa..Hilarious!

D

That ring is one of the ugliest ones I've ever seen. And Kat Von D's voice is the ugliest one I've ever heard. And ...ok, that's enough for now.

Jamie

Yuck!!!!

Mags

Everyone says Sandra shouldn't have married Jesse but he should not have married Sandra. I don't feel he truly loved her. Jesse humiliated Sandra but I don't feel that will happen with Kat, not publicly anyways. I think these two will be together a long time.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

#28 you nailed it.

I think it's just nasty, but now that I have had time to think about it, They are perfect for each other. They are both very selfish twits. They may actually last a year.

DANA

I wonder if they will sing "Lilly Marlen" on the wedding?

QE2

Why is it that some women think that "for them" their man will change and not do to her what he did to the other wives? (I think she will be number four.) And the accuracy of the radar these guys have for the women who are this way, and therefore perfect mates, never fails to amaze me. This guy has cheated on three wives. Not going to change.

Double D

She won't be to happy to know that Jesse visits Michelle in Oceanside everyother week for a shag! Send so Paps to cover it! Local biker hamburger joint on the 101~

sem

One thing I have learned from watching her show, and yes I do watch it - I hate tattoos but admire the artwork, is that Kat ultimately turns on everyone in her life. She did it with the first two girls, with Orby, Pixie and then Corey. I'm pretty sure she booted her sister out of her life as well as Nikki Sixx. Five will get you ten she ends up booting Jesse before he does her. She has a 100% failure rate with all her relationships. She must be impossible to deal with.

Dave

Jesse won't be so happy when he finds out Kat is a man!

Hisjules

test

Joann

LOL...so you're the happiest girl on the planet...I can't wait to hear how happy you are this time next year..no wait..make that six months from now, if this sick "relationship" even makes it that far.

Kat, you aren't nothing but a rebound after Sandra. Here is a man who cheated on his 2nd wife and when she didn't take him back you scooped him up to console him and now you're engaged to him and honestly believes he's going to be true to you. SMH.

Girl, all that ink has damaged your brain. If he would cheat on his first wife and cheat on Sandra why would you think he would be true to you??? Remember his first wife had tats and was a biker chick too.

miss angel 01

I have to say that once a cheater always a cheater and I hope that he cheats on her like he did to Sandra but this time with more women this time. Yet why would you be with a "man" that has a know history of cheating you're just asking for him to cheat on you.

chzman

if you the happiest girl in the world, does that mean you will no longer be such an ignorant b1tch to your employees that built your shop and keep it running while you are running around the country?