Keith Olbermann -- Free Time

1/22/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After leaving his MSNBC show Friday night, Keith Olbermann hit up the Gramercy Tavern in Manhattan for a late dinner.

media_removed_tmz
If you're looking for a dinner date next week, Keith is available.

Ian

Keith you lucky dog!

bftsplyk

I'll be happy to buy you dinner next week. I'm a great fan of your work.

Marvin8

I would SO offer to buy K.O. dinner if I ever ran into him.
He's a personal hero.

ctbike

I hope he ate a bowl of ****s, which I believe is his regular meal.

rougy

Thanks, Keith. You did good.

Truth

DUDE IS GETTING $7 MIL FOR NEXT 2 YRS FOR NOT WORKING, WTF. HE CAN BUY MY DINNER NEXT WEEK. JUST SAYIN..

karen lee

DIDN'T take long for Comcast to rear its UGLY HEAD (after the announced FCC-approved of NBC-Comcast merger).

This signals the END for progressive views in media. The FCC really screwed the people of this country.

GE … NBC UNIVERSAL and COMCAST: the gods that will rule our world in the days to come.

Rahm Emanuel and his WME CEO-agent brother, Ari (think Jeremy Piven in HBO Entourage as Hollywood agent Ari Gold) … who raised $12-million in just a few weeks to buy Rahm’s election as Chicago’s new Mayor.

Now, Obama appoints GE/NBC’s Jeff Immelt to replace Paul Volker and the list goes on and on...

WHO did we elect two years ago … to move this country back to the stone ages … in terms of our liberal FREEDOMS?

KarmasAbiotch

Thanks for the good you did Keith. Any student of history will tell you they have always sacrificed the messenger. God Speed.

Will

It's going to be rough for him surviving 2 years of unemployment on just $144,000/week. Gramercy Taven, Le Cirque, Bergdorf's, Saks - all pretty pricey - or maybe he'll just donate that 14 million from the evil big corporation to the Habitat for Humanity.

Freda

MSNBC WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS REALLY F---ED THAT ONE UP!!! GOT IT TOTALLY ALL WRONG. KEITH WAS THE REASON I STARTED WATCHING IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'LL STILL WATCH RACHAEL, CHRIS MATTHEWS & O'DONNELL. BUT I LOVE KEITH THE MOST. BIGGEST IDIOT MOVE SINCE THE SCI-FI CHANNEL CHANGED THE SPELLING OF IT'S NAME & DROPPRD FARSCAPE FOR NO APPARENT REASON. MSNBC, YOU JUST KICKED YOUR OWN ASS & DON'T EVEN KNOW IT! BIGGEST FAN & ADMIRER OF THE GREAT,BRUTALLY HONEST & IN YOUR FACE KEITH OLBERMAN.

RJA

At least he has more time to donate more money to more helpless and hopeless Democrats..He is great at sports..and horrible at politics...Still wish him good luck though...

John Hopwood

Thanks Keith. I won't be tuning into MSNBC anymore. Took it out of my favorites in my browser and will not watch it on tv either. I miss you already.

Will

He had the highest ratings at msnbc, but that is not saying much since the network overall has very low ratings. He never once beat Bill O'Reilly. I watched Keith often, certainly on Fridays to see his pathetic sad reading of James Thurber - those character voices he did were out of control embarrassing - he took it so seriously that it turned out to be good comedy. He really is just the same as Glenn Beck - making millions from creating discord. I'm tired of all of those idiots.

Marv Lonergan

Hope to see and hear Kieth again, we need more like him,Gods speed

bob

To all looking for some right-wing conspiracy on this. The right certainly does NOT want to silence one of the best combination media clowns and fundraisers they could ever have.

It was because he was a a-hole. Plain and simple as that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments