Rudy Giuliani -- If Sarah Palin Runs, I'll Run!

1/22/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rudy Giuliani is more likely to make a run for the White House in 2012 if Sarah Palin makes one herself ... this according to excerpts from an upcoming interview.

0122_rudy_giuliani_sarah_palin_GETTY_REG2
CNN host Piers Morgan posted a few quotes on Twitter from his upcoming interview with the former mayor of New York City. Giuliani is quoted as saying, "The more Republicans in which I can show a contrast, probably the better chance, the better chance that I have ... My one chance, if I have a chance, is that I’m considered a moderate.”

You know who's not a moderate? Sarah Palin.

Giuliani ran for the Republican nomination in 2008, but fared poorly.

Mr. X

You forgot the third choice...

BACON!

Home Skillet

Even the Republicans know she's an idiotic empty shirt.

moveover

ANSWER: C Neither

Studley Buck

Forget it, Rudy. The 9/11 thingy is ancient history, and destiny will not be denied. Sarah Palin was born to rule this nation.

Bubbles The Chimp

LOL. America is more 'male chauvinistic' when it comes to presidents. There will never be a 'female' president. IF Sarah Piglin runs, she will make it even harder for 'females' to be taken seriously as presidential candidates.

Home Skillet

Posted at 7:55 AM on Jan 22, 2011 by Studley Buck
----------------------------------------------------
I agree that destiny will be denied. Any way you slice it, Sarah, you're a washed-up, lying, phony and you're closer and closer to being fully exposed. THAT is your destiny.

LB

Attention Everyone:
If Sarah Runs, and we have people that think this is her "destiny" it is time to move the f**k to Canada or similar.
When uneducated, gun totin', hypocritical and ill-spoken people
can even be considered to represent the world's most powerful nation, it is time to get the hell out. I forgot her most important attribute: She's "cute"

Home Skillet

Sarah, I saw your fans' tribute song to you that they sang the the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Classy. It inspired me to write you some poetry:

Oh, woman of the north, Alaska is thy home,
Stay the **** up there.

The end.

linusik

you guys need to add a third answer )

BayouBabe222

TWO LOOSERS. GOOD LUCK, DUMB AND DUMBER LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

terri

yeah there needs to be a third choice. Palin is just a hideous joke and Guiliani is a tool

Home Skillet

I gotta think with a comment like that, Rudy's working for our side. I'm sure he added a little "wink-wink" with that.

WE LOVE YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!

ssirloren

I'd vote for Trig Palin before I'd vote for Guiliani; he lost ALL credibility a long time ago, and the last thing the country needs is another RINO with no real convictions either liberal or conservative.

Home Skillet

I'd vote for Trig Palin before I'd vote for Guiliani; ....

Posted at 8:46 AM on Jan 22, 2011 by ssirloren
---------------------------------------------------------
Hee hee heeeeee! Favorite post of the day, so far! HOORAY!

timsami

I'm a frustrated Tea Party member in Texas about to quit. If Sarah Palin runs, Obama wins. If Rudy runs, Obama wins. If Gomer Huckabee runs, Obam wins.Is there anyone in this country on the "right" that is not galactically stupid?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments