Rudy Giuliani -- If Sarah Palin Runs, I'll Run!

1/22/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rudy Giuliani is more likely to make a run for the White House in 2012 if Sarah Palin makes one herself ... this according to excerpts from an upcoming interview.

0122_rudy_giuliani_sarah_palin_GETTY_REG2
CNN host Piers Morgan posted a few quotes on Twitter from his upcoming interview with the former mayor of New York City. Giuliani is quoted as saying, "The more Republicans in which I can show a contrast, probably the better chance, the better chance that I have ... My one chance, if I have a chance, is that I’m considered a moderate.”

You know who's not a moderate? Sarah Palin.

Giuliani ran for the Republican nomination in 2008, but fared poorly.

FrenchGirl

I don't like either choice. I would prefer Ron Paul. He has a real grasp on what Liberty and Freedom are all about.

charley hardman

two less-than-worthless RINO neocon opportunistic narcissists. neither has any principle lasting beyond the latest opinion poll of the dummkopf horde.

Bons

Bring on Donald Trump!!!!!

TXluvsMJ2

Neither option please.

Sugar Kitty

Either of them would be better than Obama, but IMO Mitt Romney will be our next president. The left would love for Sara Palin to run as she may be the only Republican candidate Obama could beat. That is why they keep throwing her name around and insulting her. They are hoping for her to run, but, watch, she will not as she is making too much money on speaking engagements and books. Tee hee, drink your koolaid and enjoy your O while you can lefties. Just two years left, no pun intended.

CC

Couldn't vote on this one. Essentially the choice is between an idiot (OK that could be either) or someone with enough class to marry their cousin. If these two are our only choices we may be stuck with the moron that's currently in office - YUCK!

brilliant

Sarah, of course. There is no way she can win, so let her get the nomination.

dd

She's done, but she looks like a witch on that picture..is she starting to melt?

Ron

Monkey see...Monkey do-do

tigress

Well that makes sense if Palin runs, and I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime, Rudy probably thinks he has a chance. The truth is that even the GOP is not that stupid.
They should have included a third choice "neither".

RealityBites

Unless there is a good independent candidate, I'd vote for Rudy because he is more moderate. We really need a good fiscally conservative candidate who is more in the middle on social issues....don't see one coming unfortunately. But Donald Trump might run so I would vote for him...

Tasha

That is like asking, which foot you want to chop off. My choice is NEITHER.

CriticAl

Neither one of these clowns has a chance in hell of getting the nomination. The only reason Palin is in the spotlight is because the liberal media loves to beat up on her.

Home Skillet

I'm a frustrated Tea Party member in Texas about to quit. If Sarah Palin runs, Obama wins. If Rudy runs, Obama wins. If Gomer Huckabee runs, Obam wins.Is there anyone in this country on the "right" that is not galactically stupid?

Posted at 8:56 AM on Jan 22, 2011 by timsami
--------------------------------------------------

Sammie

I don't quite trust Rudy but he would be a much better, far less devisive President plus there would be no riots in the streets like I could see if somehow Palin got elected.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments