Rudy Giuliani -- If Sarah Palin Runs, I'll Run!

1/22/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rudy Giuliani is more likely to make a run for the White House in 2012 if Sarah Palin makes one herself ... this according to excerpts from an upcoming interview.

0122_rudy_giuliani_sarah_palin_GETTY_REG2
CNN host Piers Morgan posted a few quotes on Twitter from his upcoming interview with the former mayor of New York City. Giuliani is quoted as saying, "The more Republicans in which I can show a contrast, probably the better chance, the better chance that I have ... My one chance, if I have a chance, is that I’m considered a moderate.”

You know who's not a moderate? Sarah Palin.

Giuliani ran for the Republican nomination in 2008, but fared poorly.

ElisabethIsDisgusting

No choice of "Neither???" Big mistake. It would win by a LANDSLIDE!

Carol Richardson

I pray that both of these clowns go somewhere and sit down. No one in their right mind would like to see either of these extremists running anything, let alone the country. NO TO BOTH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

MikeR

Anyone who thinks shooting animals from a helicopter is okay has something WRONG with them. She is 10x worse then George Bush and that's saying something.

karlew

LOl you guys can't find anyone decent to lead the right and we up here in Canada can't find anyone decent to lead the left. Doesn't matter, left or right they're all tools

ell

After 4 years of mr.bo. we can not afford to have miss palin in the office. She's crazier than mr b.o. is. If that is possible.

Sheeple Herder

Is Giuliani running against Palin under the banner of 'The Lesser of Two Weasels?'

JLS

Sarah Palin is done holding any office in this country.

Even the most stupid Americans can see what she is.

Rob

Who's side am I own? Neither of them. However there is a huge difference in the two. Palin is clearly not qualified. She is a loose canon. Can you imagine her representing the U.S. with other nations? She's a George Bush with a skirt.

joe

TMZ: please add a 'neither' option to these surveys, as the winners usually are the "lesser of two evils"!

thomas

Palin is a homophobic racist bigot who is a total discredit the United States; we have enough problems with homophobia and racism and bigotry as it is, electing a president who is known to be like that would be a disaster. She'd be pushing for execution of gay people, followed by execution of doctors who perform abortions, followed by trying to expel immigrants. She would be about as bad as electing Osama Bin Laden as President of the U.S. I'd sooner move to Canada.

ifuseekamy

I hate her grandma glasses.

en Todo Momento!!

wow. CNN sure does pick themselve some winners as anchorpeople. gotta hand it to them. from 'america's got talent' to a newscaster on CNN. now that is a leap beyond words. ...no, you tell me...???!!!

John 8:32

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can see the posters now... imagine a billboard that says: "Sarah Palin 2012" the best thing to EVER happen to the Democratic Party!!!

-God Bless America !!!

-John 8:32

en Todo Momento!!

obviously, morgan is one of them brits who were too dumb to build a boat to make it across the atlantic, but rather preferred to smash other peoples head with a caveman club. the saner brits left the nation to the helplessly stupid and brutal ones, as one can clearly observe today.

MarkP

Neither one has a chance.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments