Prince and Zsa Zsa 'Not Offended' By Lampanelli's Joke

1/22/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli's tweet about Zsa Zsa Gabor's amputated leg pissed off a bunch of people -- but Zsa Zsa and her hubby weren't among them.

0121_prince_von_anholt_lisa_EX_tmz
Lisa's tweetbomb dropped early Friday morning -- "Zsa Zsa’s famous mansion on sale for $28 mil. The home is just too big for her now that her shoe collection has been cut in half!"

But Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he thought "it was very funny what she said," adding that he and Zsa Zsa are "not offended at all."

The Prince said he and Zsa Zsa even cracked a joke of their own about the whole ordeal: "When I broke the news to Zsa Zsa about her leg being amputated, we joked together that at least her foot doctor will only be half the price now."

Leave the jokes to the professionals.

Sugar Kitty

Luv the Prince and Zsa Zsa. I'm glad she is doing well and has kept her sense of humor. Good luck to you both.

Constance

People need to stop taking things so seriously. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Zsa Zsa. Obviously still a graceful lady that can take a joke as well as she can give them. Glad to see she finally found her prince...

Dave

This generation is a bunch of wussies, every little remark offends them, I will hate to see what the next gen will be like with these people leading by example.

mark

anytime i catch the slightest peek at lisa, i immediately go back and click on her picture. from there, i slowly reach down, begin to undo my zipper, lay back and prepare myself for the ultimate in self gratification. thanks lisa!

anonymous

You know if Zsa Zsa wasn't offended. There isnt a problem

bon

Will C. #11. Why do you present yourself as a semi-retard on here? Is it because you are obese and ugly and have no friends? Is it because you like to molest animals? It is obvious that you are an animal molesting semi-retard who has no life. That is so sad that you do things like that to animals. Poor, poor animals being molested by Will C.

Robert

What? Too soon?

EatMe

When i got diagnosed with cancer all I could do was laugh and make jokes. It was such a shock and so devastating that I didn't know how to handle it. Nobody prepares you for that. It was partly because I use humor to deal with things and to lighten the mood for my friends and family. Its either that or break apart, and the cancer is already set on breaking me so why should I help it along?

richard

I heard when she got well they were going to I-hop for breakfast

Robert

LL is an ugly loud mouthed unfunny person which makes this joke even worse. I've seen her HBO special and it sucked ass. She even had to pre-empt criticism at the end of the show. Leave the celeb jokes to Kathy Griffin. At least she's actually funny and does it with class.

Sandy

The prince is always giving quotes to press. Such an attention whore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2