Mel to Oksana's Bodyguard -- Spill it, Dude

1/23/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's legal team is demanding documents from Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard that they believe will paint her as a liar and a fraud.
 0121_Kristian_Herzog_TMZ_ex
According to a subpoena obtained by TMZ, Mel's lawyers want Kristian Otto Herzog to fork over
every document and photo that details his relationship with Oksana, his correspondence with Oksana's lawyers, and the "1000s of emails, text messages, 100s of private photos, private videos and voice mails" Herzog claimed to have when he touted on his website that Oksana was a victim of domestic violence.

Mel's lawyers also want all emails and photos to back up his claim he and Oksana were more than friends.They're also after all photos Herzog took of Oksana and baby Lucia or any pics he has of himself with Oksana.

The subpoena also asks Herzog to provide documentation for various comments he made to TMZ.

Fact is ... Herzog was present at virtually every meeting Oksana had with her various lawyers, and there's no attorney-client privilege that would prohibit him from spilling the beans.

little aussie reader

Shocker - Babushka is another MIA - I miss her too.

igotfleasfromtmz

Babushka always so kind.

kali

little, do you ever hear from kb?

little aussie reader

nope kali - I believe she came in from one emergency and left for another - don't know what though. It's weird not hearing from her for so long.

Skydancer

Babushka posted on a thread before the last. I am happy that 2 of us can represent the true Slavic women.

Kelly

Uh-Oh...lookout cuz here comes the truth! Mostly truth anyway.

It usually resides in the 3rd person's side of the story.

As far as people "forgetting" what Mel did, it's not as scandalous now that Oksana has been caught in lie after lie.
The tide has turned on her.
Mel came to the U.S and worked to establish himself a good life.
Oksana rode over on someone's coat tails wanting a free ride. The problem there is she was all too willing to lie, cheat or steal to get what she wanted. Anchor babies! or collateral damage??

Now Mel is just comedic gold at this point!!

Skydancer

It's really good that Mel has kept his cool and refrained from any comments, unlike the low class OG.

Kelly

@ShuffleDemaon

I can't believe you started your postwit Uh-Oh too!
Strange because I very seldom use that term.

little aussie reader

Posted at 1:48 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Skydancer

That's good to know. Thanks, and Hi Skydancer :o)

Joe

MG lawyer just going for a fishing expedition in family court, in an effort to avoid the criminal charges. As much as you guys do not like OG, she is too smart to make the stupid errors you expect her to do. The guy is a human trash who will do anything for $$$ and keep his name on TMZ for 15 min of "fame"

Shuffle Demon

No I must have missed it... what happened Kali

LA me

Hey SD, hellnurse...did you catch all the excitement on the last post at all?

Posted at 1:40 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by kali

I'm sorry....but I don't buy into any of this crap being posted recently. Do you all really believe Hedgehog called Azlee?? Do you really believe Hedgehog can't post for himself if he wanted to?? Are you all so naive to think that these "star witnesses" are really posting on a gossip site blog?? If anything...this is a PR Spin. My guess is it's a hoax. Someone trying to make you all look like fools. They'd like that.

Just my opinion...but I think you are all too caught up in this saga to realize you are being taken for a ride.

Again....just my opinion....gonna go to my corner now and try not to get hit with the sh*t that is most definitely coming my way!!

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:55 AM on Jan 23, 2011 by Joe
-------------------------------------------------------------LMAO... Always nice to see the supporters of Team OxyMoron sharing their in depth analysis....ROFLMAO

Skydancer

I've been browsing through comments on other sites. Why are some people so stuck on calling Mel a Nazi, antisemitic and a racist? I am very pro Israel and pro Jewish, but I fail to see why all the fuss? It certainly has no bearing on this case.

Shuffle Demon

Kali that sounds like something Psychobabble would say