Spice Girl

Announces Engagement

on Twitter

1/23/2011 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone's fourth favorite Spice Girl, Emma Bunton, announced her engagement to someone named Jade Jones on Twitter today.

0123_emma_twitter_bn
Baby Spice posted a pic with her ring on and the message, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!"

The couple is expecting their second child together in May.

soulofanangel

BREAKING NEWS The garbage man is engaged.

More important than "old" SPICE engagement.

me

For someone who in her mid 30s she certainly has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes. The makeup does not help. Anyway, congrats.

reality

women hate other women I swear lol bags under her eyes?? Over 30 I know you women do not look as good as she does by what you say..damn I always wanted to screw this spice girl..she has a great rack...btw hows your rack? A cup sagging? not surprised.

namers

Yahooo0o, I'm engaged! Thank goodness my two bastards might not have a dead-beat dad.

lilu

Seriously!? I would have assumed he was too busy having sexual intercourse to make the game.....
Yeah i agree that finding the perfect match isn’t easy, but you will find him or she when the right time comes.Every love story will unfold on it's own. Start your own wealthy love story for real at ---Richfriends.org---is meant to be the place to connect with beautiful and successful friends !

GinaD.

She was my favorite!

Robert

Looks more like Old Spice these days...

chicagannie

Emma who?

And is Jade a girl?

keeping it real

Who is she? 4 REALZ! Another nobody

keeping it real

Who is THIS? And who cares Twitter this! GET LOST!

123

Her hands look fake, kind of plastic like.........

musiqbiz

Just to educate you... Jade Jones is a singer, he was in an urban boy band called Damage, who were really popular in Europe during the 90's... he was the "favorite" of the band... they've been together since the Spice Girl days... hope that helps fill you in...

Mattison

why in the heck would this old woman be getting married... i thing she should die and get it over with it

Jamie

Congrats to Emm and future hubby. :) The haters in the comments are humorously childish.

Mable L. Osborne

I am an avid of fan Spice Girls since then. Still, I want to see them performs on stage. Emma Bunton is my favorite among of them. I love the way she performs, the way she sung her lines and the way she moves her body. But, it’s pleasant to hear that she’s already engaged to Jade Jones. Nice one Emma! Good luck to your love life. Hope to see your wedding update soon. Nevertheless, thanks to this site. Keep on posting such very informative piece.

relocation calculator