Miss Teen Arkansas -- 'Mortified' Over Drunk Arrest

1/25/2011 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An ex-Miss Teen Arkansas USA -- who was arrested last weekend for public intoxication -- is "mortified" about the situation ... and says she's "sorry if I brought any shame on my state."

Megan Burgess Arrested
A rep for the Miss USA Organization tells TMZ, it was Megan Burgess' resident assistant at her University of Arkansas dorm who called the cops on Megan for being a drunk nuisance -- and when police found her, she was sitting in the snow outside by herself.

But the Miss USA Organization isn't holding any grudge -- telling us, Megan "is a sweet girl who exemplifies the values of a Miss Teen title holder and is mortified about this."

The rep adds, "She even called over to us and said she was 'sorry if I brought any shame on my state.'"

0720_mugshot_footer

Ivana Tinkle

First! And I don't care about this bimbo.

zogriba

Holy cow....she looks a lot like actress Clea Duvall.

annabelle k

oh gawd....boo frickin hoo....

Cravin Morehead

That face would bring more shame to her state than anything!

Craig

Leave the poor girl alone. Who wasn't a drunk nuisance in college? So she's human. Does she really deserve to have her face spread across a tabloid celeb site? I don't think so.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Idtagthat just offered to suck me off- GAY LORD FAUKER

Really Now

@Ivana Tinkle - Why are you calling this girl a bimbo? Do you know her or anything about her? Btw nobody cares if you are first!

Superman

All those pageants are skank organizations these days. So, of course, they think being a drunk nuisance "exemplifies the values of a Miss Teen title holder"!!!

karlew

Imagine a drunk college student, what is the world coming to? And what was the dorm asistant thinking? My daughter was her res advisor for 2 years, lots of drunks but no police. Sounds like the assistant can't do their job if they have to call the police on this little girl.

wasted days and wasted nights

Leave this lovely lass alone. She got drunk and she regrets it. It happens to even the best and prettiest among us.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Ivana jealous of the pretty girl? Even in a mug shot she's hotter than you are

No one gives a crap that you sit on TMZ waiting for a new story so you can be first! Sh*it first at sucking Di*ck Like the openly Gay Idtagthat--Not that there is anything wrong with that

youwantme

i need to see her naked in order to make judgment

dd

The b... couldn't call campus securi...what's up with calling the cops.

Ozzie X

My kind of girl.

Brad

She looks like a good kid and clearly she is sorry about the incident. Put it past you as quickly as possible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments