Brandy's Elephant Tat

Now With Less Tip!

1/27/2011 8:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brandy's elephant tattoo was officially emasculated this week -- after the artist decided the trunk was a little too "phallic" for his liking ... TMZ has learned.

0126-brandy-tattoo-fix
The tattoo artist tells TMZ ... Brandy's work hadn't been completed when she posted the photos online last month ... but after certain people hinted the trunk resembled some male genitalia, the artist decided to snip the tip.

The artist, Peter Koskela, tells us, "I wanted to fix the offending tip ... remove the whole phallic aspect. I told her I'd just swing it upwards."

We're told the trunk-trimming went down earlier this week -- hopefully, a mohel was present at the time.

0915_tattoo_footer

sweet!

What an ugly tattoo. I bet it's exactly what she wanted.

documented_as_puzzling

anybody got any tmz tats

spinner25

While I don't like the tattoo myself, I do think that in addition to the trunk being fixed that the rest of the additions really improve upon the original.

Jackie

Bad taste in Tattoo...Why not put your daughter face or her date of birth or her horoscope symbol or name?....Hollywood you have everything, but the only thing u are good with is being dumb.

namers

Tatoos are fugly.

angelwolf333

has she tried suicide befor? her wrist looks like she has cut it .

that looks like a suicide scar to me.

DANA

I bet she has no clue who ganesh is only heard of and no clue of hindu culture either.
I wonder why TMZ is reporting on people which career went in toilet long time ago.

casting couch

tats are trashy

traitorwithinme

why isnt she in jail for killing a person? dam bitch should have gotten manslaughter

Chris

Ugly is as ugly does.

habichuela

she clearly just need ****

radicalred

Can't stand this diva bitch or her ghetto brother. She should be ashamed of herself for trying to pass off the death of the woman she hit as "just an unfortunate accident". Maybe someone will return the favor someday.

Oh, and Brandy -- I have 2 words for you: HAND. LOTION. You're ashy and cracked as hell.

habichuela

is she back with flo? is that why the **** smaller

Sydney

Some pretty mean spirited comments but in the land of freedom and no forgiveness, what can you expect? I do not like the tatoo but the correction is an improvement. As for the fold at the wrist, hold your hand open, palm up, and you will see that there is a natural fold at the wrist. This is normal and if it is missing, it could be an abnormality in the hand-wrist formation. Back to tatoos, don't like them. I think what will they look like as the body ages (assuming one lives to old age) and looses its tone? Also, what are the long term effects of the tatoo dyes on the skin? umm

MIDNIGHT TOKER