Jon Cryer

I Check TMZ for My

Charlie Updates

1/26/2011 11:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You gotta see this clip from the "Conan O'Brien" show tonight ... hilarious.
2011-0127_jon_cryer

BREAKFAST4

Very Funny Clip

MJ is the Greatest of all

CONAN LOOKS HIDEOUS IN THAT BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Cracker

So funny!! What a tolerant costar Jon is!! Roll with the punches just like Charlie does.

Denise

HA HA, that was good....

Love me some Two and a Half Men. Jon Cryer is funny.. I also love Charlie. Love how their checking their facts at my favortie site TMZ....

Lisa

Okay, did I miss the joke? Cause I didn't find anything he said funny. I'm sure if he had mention "perez hilton" or the huffington post, TMZ won't think it was worth posting.

sunshinerad

uh oh. go tmz!

Jackie

LMAO...I love Jon more than Charlie

get real

Funny. Ok John. If it wasnt for Charlie, U Wouldnt have a show or a job. Dont Crack Charlie too Much Bud. Ur makin good money right?

Larry

I don't think Jon was crackin' on Charlie.. He was only speaking the truth.. and to be honest.. Charlie needs Jon too! It's their chemistry that makes the show work.. a new odd couple.. hilarious show!
They are good friends as well.. and good friends crack on each other!!

Doeb

Always know when Harvey writes the copy - especially when he ends on "hilarious."

Harvey, it's up to us to decide what's hilarious.

Harvey indicating that something is hilarious is manipulative, i.e. "Find this as funny as I do."

Case in point the TMZ announcer, "Hilarious."

On which planet, Mr. Levin, on which planet?

By the way you look awesome, Harvey, the scene on the basketball court with Allen Houston.

Very buff so fantastic, dude, just fantastic.

Doeb

Lauren

Okaaaaaay, the attacks on Harvey are irrelevant (and moronic). Jon is freaking "HILARIOUS" and I agree that it is the chemistry between he and Charlie that makes the show work. I love the mom too

Craig

Well Charlie hasn't killed any body or any dogs yet. Cocoturd ratings are back down to when the canned him. Who he going to blame now.

Snerkles

Totally funny! But then, I laugh at Two & A Half Men;).
All five main characters, on that show, are wonderful actors.
I'm sure that they wonder, each day, if Charlie has screwed them out of a job, as yet.

Made it Past 27

I agree with Larry. The new odd couple. Jon is funny and seems respectable, Charlie is a joke.

Robert

I wish I had his life, as said, he hasn't killed anybody yet. Out of all the BS the celebrates do, have at it, and if he is even getting back with his wife. To and half Men is the best show on TV. I love Rose, glad they brought her back. The mother and the maid are hilarious. Ratting are better than ever 14 mil. so CBS isn't going to do anything to him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments