Jason Davis

Arrested for Drug Possession

1/28/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Davis -- the famously inebriated grandson of Marvin Davis and alum of "Celebrity Rehab" -- was arrested last night in Newport Beach, CA. for possession of a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

Jason Davis Mug Shot
The arrest comes a day after the "Celebrity Rehab" live reunion show, in which Jason claimed to be clean.

Davis -- brother of Brandon Davis -- is otherwise known on TMZ as Gummi Bear.  He's been busted for heroin in th past.

Davis is being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Dr. Drew, host of "Celebrity Rehab," tells TMZ, "Jason was honest about his struggles with his sobriety on the reunion show. Hopefully, now that there are legal conquesces, further treatment will be mandated, which he so desperately needs. As I said when I saw him Wednesday, we care for him very deeply and we are here for him."

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Star Whacker

Liar, liar...pants on fire!!! LOSER!!!

T

Best thing anyone can do is make his ass sit in jail. DO NOT bail him out.

Kelly

He was high as **** on the celebrity reunion I am not sure why the "professionals" on the set didnt call him out. It was VERY OBVIOUS.

Posted at 12:09 PM on Jan 28, 2011 by james
----------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the same thing! He came off like a f'ing punk too.
Very unappreciative. He tried to dodge every question and double talked the whole time.

I don't wish him anything bad, but it's hard to have compassion for someone like that!

missbella

But seriously, you cannot blame Dr. Drew for this mess. This dude is not going to get clean until he wants to and nobody can do it for him no matter how good they are or how hard they try.

JLS

Make me extremely sad. I watched the series and the reunion and I just don't think he took it seriously. Everything was a joke. Well, Jason, this certainly is no joke.

I would bet Dr. Drew is profoundly sad today. He warned and warned him as did just about everyone on his staff.

CHRIS

Jason listen to me, its only a small setback your still alive buddy, DONT GIVE UP, do more intense rehab!!!! Honestly i watched you on Celeb rehab i could tell you werent ready to quit, i am in a struggle myself but its now been 4 weeks for me, i know i could go back to that crap anyday but i take it one day at a time!!!! Your worth living so just do it!!!!!! Alot of people are pulling for you, people you dont even know!!

JLS

Nobody can make anyone embrace sobriety. They have to do it themselves.

This is Jason's own personal failure.

me

NOT SURPRISED ONE BIT,HE DIDNT CARE TO GET SOBER HE WAS ON THE SHOW JUST FOR THE $$$

CrisDizzle

Just like Charlie Sheen: he'll be ended up six feet in some local cemetary pretty soon!

jessie

#23 Chris, good for you!! Keep up the great work and hang in there. Like you said, one day at a time! :)

Joann

Hardly any of those Celebrity Rehab "graduates" remain sober. Just like Gummi Bear, they hit their poison of choice the night of or the day after "graduating".

Joao

who is he again, a noting related to a nobody

Ouroboros

Jason should stop pretending he's straight, might lessen his stress level.

Plantalittlesunshine

Oh Jason! Many of us are saying prayers for you! I feel bad for Dr. Drew and his employees as they tried so hard to help him! They must be very disappointed!

Cecilia

The one that has truly impressed me on the show has been Rachel Uchitel.

A bit ashamed and maybe naive, but I came to like her a lot because of the series.