Jason Davis

Arrested for Drug Possession

1/28/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Davis -- the famously inebriated grandson of Marvin Davis and alum of "Celebrity Rehab" -- was arrested last night in Newport Beach, CA. for possession of a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

Jason Davis Mug Shot
The arrest comes a day after the "Celebrity Rehab" live reunion show, in which Jason claimed to be clean.

Davis -- brother of Brandon Davis -- is otherwise known on TMZ as Gummi Bear.  He's been busted for heroin in th past.

Davis is being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Dr. Drew, host of "Celebrity Rehab," tells TMZ, "Jason was honest about his struggles with his sobriety on the reunion show. Hopefully, now that there are legal conquesces, further treatment will be mandated, which he so desperately needs. As I said when I saw him Wednesday, we care for him very deeply and we are here for him."

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

vivian

Who is this ?and why would I care...

well..

That's to bad.. I know he's a little different, but the poor guy had no love from anyone growing up but money... He seems like he is a good person inside once you get past all his crap, I hope he gets it together and gets clean for him not bc people are telling him to. I hope he sees that he can kill himself from drugs.. Cone on Jason, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Nikki

Jason was my fav on Celbrity Rehab. He and Leif in my opinion were the only 2 people with severe addiction. The rest of them were the ones there for the money!! I am thinking that Jason doesnt really need much of that. I think that he does want help but is so far into it, he doesnt know where to start and has no support of his family. This is very sad.

Christina

I am so sad for Dr. Drew. He knew he wasn't clean at the Reunion. You could tell by the questions he asked. I can't say I'm surprised this happened. I just hope I don't see next week that Jason is dead.

I hope those who love him will allow him to sit in jail to face the reality that he's circling the drain and could die any day.

How disappointing. I do not think Jason is a bad guy. He may be arrogant and obnoxious at times, but I don't think that's who he truly is. He has a terrible disease which WILL take his life if he doesn't make it a priority to get clean.

soulofanangel

Born RICH doesn't automatically mean you are smart or talented or special, you are just RICH.

Born POOR doesn't automatically mean you are smart or talented or special, you are just POOR.

RICH or POOR has value because you are a human being. The path is before you, pot holes and all. As long as you are headed in the RIGHT DIRECTION, you are good to go.

CelticOne

Waste of human life!!! when are you gonna "get it" ? Maybe your predicted early death will actually come true.. since you dont' even care about yourself.

Lisa

Oh, please, the real name of this obese arrogant jerk is Jason Zarif. Mommy married an Arab rug merchant, and the useless spawn of that marriage call themselves Davis to try to be American and not Arab trash. The are worthless s***, and should just be ignored.

drew

SFW

Everyone knew this was going to happen. This guy is a putz

Rico

Whatever happened with the sale of Mommy's house to pay the massive debts of this arrogant and nasty bunch of scammers? All of this useless family lived off the money of Marvin Davis, which was said to be an illusion, and largely disappeared after he died. This horrid family of parasites, aptly named Zarif, are Arab garbage. Gummi Bear, or Crappy Bear, as he should be called, is a joke.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

at least he isnt smileing

caroline

He is such a hurting soul... :( When I was watching the show, he reminded me of a little boy who needs someone to care about him. Very sad. Drugs will numb the pain but never fill that void. They'll only kill you. I hope he can get sober and find love.

And CHRIS #23: CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy when I hear things like that! I have loved ones who are addicts and it's so good to hear that there are those few strong, brave ones that can pull themselves out!

Sherms

You cannot save someone who doesn't want to be saved, and Jason showed in many ways that he did not care to be saved.

Jen

OD already, what a worthless pile of human flesh.

soulofanangel

#23 CHRIS Super! You walk in light, you walk in hope.