Jason Davis

Arrested for Drug Possession

1/28/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Davis -- the famously inebriated grandson of Marvin Davis and alum of "Celebrity Rehab" -- was arrested last night in Newport Beach, CA. for possession of a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

Jason Davis Mug Shot
The arrest comes a day after the "Celebrity Rehab" live reunion show, in which Jason claimed to be clean.

Davis -- brother of Brandon Davis -- is otherwise known on TMZ as Gummi Bear.  He's been busted for heroin in th past.

Davis is being held on $20,000 bail.

UPDATE: Dr. Drew, host of "Celebrity Rehab," tells TMZ, "Jason was honest about his struggles with his sobriety on the reunion show. Hopefully, now that there are legal conquesces, further treatment will be mandated, which he so desperately needs. As I said when I saw him Wednesday, we care for him very deeply and we are here for him."

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

Jacqui

I'm pullin' for this guy.....I feel badly for him. I feel like he really just needs a friend, some "real" people in his life, that care for him, not his money, not for sellin' him drugs. I think we need to remember that not everyone has the same upbringing with security and whatnot....It's a shame, and I know it may sound corny or fake, but I wish I could hang out with him and try to be his friend....it sucks that because we're not in the same socio-economic group, I'd never be allowed in......or any other sincere person for that matter. I think he's a sweet guy who just needs some love. I'm pullin' for ya man.

Michelle Clemens

I watched the reunion show and thought he was high as well. DAMN DUDE !!!

dd

He is too arrogant to listen to good advice..his health is gone and so is he.

Jay

Well since he is rich and was on a D-list reality tv show he will get zero jail time.

TXCinderella

Jason is "gummi bear" and Brandon is "greasy bear". Just setting the record straight.

Katie C

CHRIS! WOOT! I've 20 yrs sober dude... and like you, I am doing it a day at a time.

For Jason... sigh. He's in my prayers. Cunning, baffling, powerful, and evilly patient is the disease. Jason isn't 'done' yet. The sad fact is, celebrity or not, most DIE from addictions. Celebrity just funds it a bit better than the rest of us (see Charlie Sheen for an example). Until Jason is ready to admit he's powerless over this, he'll keep doing what he's doing (killing himself). Prayers, prayers and more prayers. He's kept me sober today, I'll tell ya that.

Proper Modulation is Required

OMG, Celebrity Rehab is the best. Jason, I loved you so much on the show. I am really pulling for you. Please, please, please get the help you need. Dr. Drew, You Rock.

M

I didn't like him at first, but he grew on me. I was rooting for him, because he's obviously very sick and knows he has a problem but also seems powerless to control himself and really do the introspection that's required. He doesn't seem like he has many people in his life who care about him.

tlynn

Ok, so I guess I'm just totally clueless then. Why do people continue to make excuses for or about addicts? For no other reason except one is an addict an addict...because that's the choice they made!! No one helped them make that choice, they did it on their own. He's rich and can pretty much do whatever he wants, yet he chose to be a drug addict. When that drug is first introduced to you - you have 2 choices, either indulge or not. You can blame it on the cow jumping over the moon all you want, but the cow didn't take that first hit, pop that pill, shoot up his arm or down liquor now did he? An addict became an addict on his own and all the love & understanding in the world is not going to help that person, that person himself/herself has to do it on their own. Why does the family have to suffer, they made the right choice!!

beachy

Just damn-I was pulling for this guy. Did he go to Sober Living? I'm getting ready to watch the reunion now-missed it the other night.

World Record

Come on folks, we all knew this guy was going to relapse,this guy really has a problem,Hope this guy gets it right, I think Lindsey finally got it right, hopefully this guy doesn't wind up like Anna

ace11

didn't his brother bang Mischa Barton & Courtney Love?

go home!

I dont give a crap about this fat loser. It's Leif Garrett who I am really concerned and worried about.

ebenezerstyle@gmail.com

I thought junkies were supposed to be skinny.

shiela

No ****!!! Did you see him on the reunion, he was drugged up then.. Millions of people go through trama and you don't see them boozing and pilling it up ...Get over it!!