Halle Berry: My Child Is Terrified of Gabriel

2/2/2011 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry claims her daughter Nahla has been crying hysterically and throwing tantrums whenever Gabriel Aubry picks the toddler up for visits ... and Halle is convinced something bad is happening ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_TMZ_Getty_03

We're told two-year-old Nahla cannot communicate what scares her so, but Halle believes her daughter has made it clear -- something happens when she's in Gabriel's care that upsets her to the extreme.

Sources say Halle doesn't know specifically what goes on when Nahla is with Gabriel but she's convinced it's unhealthy.

As we first reported, Halle also claims to have proof Gabriel put the toddler in "immediate harm's way" while the three were in London and South Africa last August.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tellthetruth59

That's it Halle. Oksana complained that when Lucia came back from Mel's her nose was running and she was irritable so she should have full custody. If ANY of this was close to true you wouldn't be leaking it to the press. You'd be protecting your daughter privately. But you are throwing her to the press Ox style. So that tells me you're full of crap.

Miss Mary

Why is this all coming out now? Give me a break!

6one9

Give me a break ``````````` Now she's convincing him of molesting the child? This may get as bad as Mel's ```` BS. They need to keep this chit ``` out of the media for the child's sake. All that $$$ and nothing to do!!

Lets Be Honest

Shut the F up Halle.

You picked the guy.

You had a babby with the guy.

If you have a problem with the guy I suggest you look in the mirror as these were choices YOU made so quit blaming others.

annabelle k

omf'cking god...pleeze. enough already.

tonetonetone

The simple fact that she says "My child is terrified of Gabriel" instead of "our child is terrified of Gabriel" kinda tells me she is lying. I know it's a small thing, but thats usually what trips up a liar.

patty

Yeah right Halle, you are on friggin idiot and every name you are called you deserve. You have no sympathy from us. You choose to get your stupid ass pregnant with this guy, live with it. I'll bet it's your new boyfriend ~ freaky french guy that your daughter is really scared of.

atorontogal

1) @ wtf..........WTF???
2) I'm wondering why TMZ is so one sided in this story. I understand People Mag and ET cuz they are star ass sniffers but I thought TMZ was a lil more legit...shows to go ya! I think Ms Berry is doing her child and herself a terrible injustice. How come the split was initially amicable but when Gabriel tries to exert his rights as a dad all of a sudden he is a monster according to her?

6one9

#2 WTF ```````````` You need you mouth washed out with soap!!

Kristen

Sounds like a typical child who doesn't like all the upheaval and if she spends more time in the week with Mom than Dad at this age, she's going to freak out. It doesn't mean anything untoward happens when she's with her Dad.

tabi

like i said before if u r awhite guy stay away from this self hating neeekkrows

Nicki

OMG-Clearly Halle is not playing with a full deck to pull this!I hope she stops this before the whole world hates her!!Yikes, enough- no one believes these vicious lies against the father of her child.

Chia

I don't trust Halle's word at all. I don't think Gabriel is an angel, but think Halle is horrible (especially after releasing all this crap, maybe she saw the poll yesterday).

Gabriel needs to release some vm.

Amy

Wow. I didn't believe Halle would stoop to this level when some of you were calling it. I stand corrected.

Carmen

Oh for Chris sake! That's normal! Children often scream when they have to leave their mothers! She get used to it like daycare if her father had steady visitation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments