Britney Spears' Music Video Dance -- It Ain't Her!

2/2/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears doesn't do the dance moves in her new music video, "Hold It Against Me." She couldn't nail the routines, so a dance-double stepped in to do the legwork ... sources connected with the production tell TMZ.

0201_britney_spear_TMZ_EX2
Multiple sources on the music video set tell TMZ, Jonas Akerlund, the director, was upset that Britney hadn't practiced enough ... so he asked her dance-double -- Allison Kyler -- to fill in.

We're told it got so heated between Britney and the director -- the singer left the set crying on the second day.

Although multiple sources connected with the production have told TMZ the story, Britney's camp flatly denies it.  A rep for Britney tells TMZ, "The accusations could not be further from the truth.  Britney worked extremely hard on this video and rehearsed for six weeks prior to shooting."  The rep adds ... Brit and Jonas got along great, and "Fans will immediately see how inaccurate these claims are once they see the video."

Jonas tells TMZ, "[Britney's] been great throughout the entire process.  At the end of the shoot I got the warmest hug I ever got from an artist, and I look forward to hugging her again very soon!"  Jonas adds, "I've been around long enough to know when an artist gives it their all, and to me It doesn't get better than this."

Jonas says, "This video is gonna be f**king awesome.  It's all Britney."

0908_britney_spears_footer

TheTurtle

Come on TMZ!!... this pic?!..LOL smdh @ you guys!!

virgo

she hasn\t been doing all the dancing for a long as time.

whats that video where she and her backs are dancing in the bathroon.... you watch that video and it looks so awkward because her head is kind of floating on the real dancers body. plus her own body isn't as toned and fit as it appears in the videos.

i really dont get why people are still drawn to her 'music'

mark

Yep, definitely makes me want to see the video more, I guess she needs a live performance to actually prove it is her though.

Theturtle

come on TMZ!!! .... Why this pic?! LOL... smdh @ you guys!!!

Josh

I am not going to attack, but I would like some sources. Sorry Britney is not your ****ing "cash cow" anymore, so you have to make up ****. Even IF it were true, it is not that scintillating.

Find something else Harvey. You are a disgrace to the gay community.

Melanie

Who are your sources?- the f*cking janitors? Britney's camp and Jonas himself denies the claim so where is your story?!?! Your headline is incredibly misleading, obviously this post (and very likely your entire site) is complete bullsh*t.

Tabloid Diva

Oh c'mon now- Britney can't nail a routine? That's laughable. I don't believe that for a second.

אושר

בריטני השמנה!

joseph

dont act like mediatakeout we a abt to lose onterest in yo reports guys keep it 100%real

Mich

Britney Spears can dance.

She recently did a leg lift during her 'Piece of Me' performance in the Circus Tour.

She is still flexible

TMZ this article is BS!

Naina

TMZ wouldn't obviously make this thing up! Being a die-hard Britney fan, I'm quite shocked at this.. But perhaps, we all saw this coming. She hasn't been dancing at all since the past several years. Her attempts were obvious at the VMA and the wildly succesful Circus Tour. Sluggish and out-of-sync, she'd obviously struggle through the dance moves which her back-up dancers would execute effortlessly. I love Brit to death. But honestly, do we blame them for using the Double? But since I've always had faith in her, perhaps we'll actually see the real Brit nail those dance moves herself.

alex

Its one of 3 things:

A) TMZ is full of crap

B) TMZ has solid sources

I VOTE A AND B

alex

bul****!TMZ you're just a BULL**** YELLOW SITE!

Truth

LOOK, WE ALL KNOW BRIT BRIT LIPS SYNCS AND LIP DANCES. WE ALL SAW THAT ON TOUR. IT'S NO SECRET. NO DENYING IT. I BELIEVE THE SOURCES. YEA, IT WILL LOOK LIKE BRIT BRIT AS JONAS SAYS. THE TECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS IS AMAZING.

Jim

I think she should just sit at home and let someone else perform. Just another f`ed up skank.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments