Oksana Grigorieva's Ex Bodyguard Too Sick to Testify

2/3/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's secrets are safe for now -- her former bodyguard is calling in sick and will miss his deposition in her child custody battle with Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0203_kristian_oksana_tmz_Ex

Kristian Herzog was scheduled to testify under oath Friday -- but according to sources with knowledge of the case ... he just called lawyers on both sides to say he's under the weather and will not be there.

As TMZ first reported, Herzog is now siding with Mel ... saying Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

We're told the deposition has not been rescheduled ... but considering how much Herzog knows about Oksana -- he was with her constantly for months -- you can bet both sides want a chance to grill him.

Tellthetruth59

@Lori - you're painfully boring and misinformed. Do us all a favor and move along.

realist

Hiya Curious,

"Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out." some song writer for Welcome Back, Kotter - - wouldn't want anyone to get upset because I didn't give credit where credit was due.

How ya been? What I had a month ago (snow wise) you guys got yesterday. Sorry about that. I still have ice on the driveway.
Just enough to keep solicitors from ringing my doorbell. There are advantages . . .

Curious

Your panties get in a wad when someone comments about how vapid all of this really is...but hey, whatever floats your BOAT!

Posted at 6:05 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
--------------------------------------------
There's nothing "vapid" about a child's welfare. Miss Oksana has humiliated her son and has forfeited a very generous settlement for her daughter all for the sake of her own greed.

It's also possible she will be charged with extortion, perhaps also perjury and falsification of evidence. Any of which are felonies. She may also be charged with a federal crime for using electronic communication in the commission of those felonies. If found guilty, she faces deportation.

What then of the children?

GreenEyes

"PROTECT THE MOTHER SHIP!!!"

Posted at 6:05 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
------------------------------------------------

Jeez, somebody needs to take a chill pill.....

KM

Tellthetruth59

Isn't Lori from the Lilo drama or is she from the boderline racist drama?

Lori

Lori, is someone actually FORCING you to read and post on this story?

If so maybe you should call your local authorities and place them under arrest.

Posted at 6:07 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by kali
=================================================

I COMPLETELY AGREE KALI... you are so right about that and I'm glad I've given you guys another target...but then all those "Boxes of Wine" everyone keeps promising are just too darn enticing!

Carry on...I'll just watch from the side lines...I'm sure you'll be gnawing at this little tid bit all night...

Shuffle Demon

Well I must have missed the MEMO since I normally slide right by all of this Mel/Ox Crap...when it shows there are a THOUSAND comments on one story related to them alone? Yeah, big tip that the trolls are out and tippy tapping away.
Play on Playa's you really seem to enjoy this particular mess...have at it

ahhaahhahhaha

Wow...just wow...

Posted at 6:10 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
--------------------------------------------------------------
But yet your still commenting away when you normally slide on by? LMAO...I'd ask what you were thinking but it's obvious that's not the case with you...

Tellthetruth59

@KM - Lori is obsessed with Lilo's gilded pubic hair/stolen necklace drama... has a crush on Max and is stalking therock. That's all I've observed. Harvey and Mel don't pay me enough to follow her rantings. I happen to stumble on them then grab a stick and scrape it off my shoe.

fuddyduddy

Fuddy

I think Mel's cir***stance is a little different...IMO...His trip was planned and we just got a nasty article pretending that Mel was avoiding it....I do find this fishy though, sorry to disagree...I hope we are all wrong for Mel's sake.

Posted at 5:57 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM
KM -- I still don't see this as a big deal. What about when Mel finally made it back and they were having trouble getting Mel to schedule a deposition, and the judge finally had to ORDER him to give a deposition? Was that fishy? Was Mel avoiding his deposition? By all indications he was.

sassyredhead

She totally had him poisoned.

Lori

Tellthetruth59
Isn't Lori from the Lilo drama or is she from the boderline racist drama?
Posted at 6:13 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Km
===============================================
I don't think I've been on the "borderline" site but it sounds like YOU ARE! tell me mother...is it as exciting as this one?

hmmmhhmmaahaabwaaaa.. Yes...I'm sorry I have a big old smile on my face...this is comical :)

Shuffle Demon

Shuffle Demon

She will be playing smack the bladder soon to get the last drops out of her boxed wine bag....

Posted at 6:11 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM

--------------------------------------------------------------
Somehow I don't doubt that, and of course that's as she is pulling away from the drive thru at the Liquor store....

Tellthetruth59

@Shuffle - ROFL!

Curious

realist -
Hiya :)

Used to love Welcome Back Kotter, lol.

Actually, been having snow since Christmas on and off. Likewise compressed ice about 4 to 5 inches. Looks real pretty on the pine trees though.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

How many times did that Russian skank have to **** her bodyguard to make him "sick"?

x