Oksana Grigorieva's Ex Bodyguard Too Sick to Testify

2/3/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's secrets are safe for now -- her former bodyguard is calling in sick and will miss his deposition in her child custody battle with Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0203_kristian_oksana_tmz_Ex

Kristian Herzog was scheduled to testify under oath Friday -- but according to sources with knowledge of the case ... he just called lawyers on both sides to say he's under the weather and will not be there.

As TMZ first reported, Herzog is now siding with Mel ... saying Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

We're told the deposition has not been rescheduled ... but considering how much Herzog knows about Oksana -- he was with her constantly for months -- you can bet both sides want a chance to grill him.

Lori

I'M SORRY... I've taken you all away from your obsession for a moment...Please get back to work...you're falling behind!

realist

lori = roil.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 6:20 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
--------------------------------

Don't do it again.

Lori

Somehow I don't doubt that, and of course that's as she is pulling away from the drive thru at the Liquor store....

Posted at 6:18 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Shuffle Demon
====================================================

OOOH, OOOH, DO YOU KNOW WHERE ONE IS? I'm parched...my wine box is almost empty....heehehhehheheee

KM

fuddyduddy

I guess I am just suspicious of this....I hope it's true and it's not some scam.

emerald

Hiya Team Mel, so what d'you reckon dear ol little Hertzog is suffering from lol?! The flu (y'know men take months to recover from that lol!), blood poisoning (has OG been delivering him chicken soup?), a deadly virus, or just dear old shivering, shimmering cold feet and a political knife to his throat lol!!
You've got to love a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theory, but um just in case, perhaps he could be deposed on his sick bed - it would be tragic for another deposition to disappear due to illness, like the dying nanny's perchance hm lol?!!

Curious

Ok gang, I got a date with a heating pad.

Hope we hear from Down Under in the next few days. Also hope we hear from the DA soon.

Ya'll be well and stay frosty.

Tohidu.

kali

Hey Emerald!!!

Lori

I'm Bored...anyone have anything shiny to keep my attention?

Ugh..you guys are NO FUN

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 6:20 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
-----------------------------------------------------

no worries Lori...I am sure this was the highlight of your day... after all becoming a social pariah still warrants a smiley face in your diary for today!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hi Greeenie!

KH has VD? You know, from Ox?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I'm Bored...anyone have anything shiny to keep my attention?

Ugh..you guys are NO FUN

Posted at 6:25 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori

....are you a crow?

emerald

Curious, You're snowed and iced in, time to get the hot chocolate and marshmallows out and snuggle up watching movies, unless your wonderful hubby has other ideas lol!!

Tellthetruth59

I'm Bored...anyone have anything shiny to keep my attention?

Ugh..you guys are NO FUN

Posted at 6:25 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori
------------------------------------

If I had some shiny metallic nail polish I would paint my middle finger nail and wave it at you. That would be "fun."

Midwesterner

Ten percent of the posts through #80 are from Lori. Interesting.