Julianne vs. Giuliana

Who'd You Rather?

2/4/2011 4:25 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Julianne Hough, 22, and Ryan Seacrest's "E! News" co-host Giuliana Rancic, 36, flashed their pearly whites at some event in NYC this week.

0204_rather_rancic
Question is ...

dd

Giuliana u are not going to be able to conceive until u do something about ur anorexia...admit it!

Rufus T. Firefly

Rancic is awful looking. Women are supposed to have curves, not protruding bones.

weloveyoumj

Giuliana= female praying mantis

Meowch

Giuliana is not spelled wrong to be different. She was born in Italy to Italian parents. It's Italian. She's Italian. She does need to seriously chow down on some pasta though. Lots and lots of pasta...

toaddy

Guiliana looks like a preying mantis or a cartoon ant from the movie Bugs Life.

comment18isKING

I'd pick the fabulous Phyllis Diller over Giuliana. That women is BEYOND annoying and full of herself.

Even if Gi promised silence and Phyl is a moaner....I'm going with Phyllis.

Some people's personality just makes them butt-fugly.

MooCow

Are you kidding me? It's not even close. I would however pay to see Guiliana make out with her fellow clydsdale faced celeb Julia Roberts. That would be cheaper than getting a colonic while obtaining the same results. Then again, a colonic would be less painful

Rose

I find the FAKE HAIR on both of them very distracting...! LOL

MooCow

maybe i was a little harsh in my previous comment. what i meant to say was i would choose pouring boiling gravy on my crotch and then entering a room of starving rabid ferrets over an intimate encounter with guiliana (assuming that ferrets like gravy)

wifey2larry

Posted at 2:16 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by MooCow

OMG! That is so funny! On her show I've heard her refer to her face as "her money maker" PULEASE!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

rebecca

Giuliana girl u look ANREXIC, u look like u need to eat, ewwwwwwwww.

wtf?

Looks like the chick from Dancing with the Stars (Julianne) got breast implants (or a padded/push up bra). She was flat enough to iron a shirt on. These women with all this fake hair crack me up. They starve themselves all of their lives, lose the ability to grow hair, then have to sew it on or clip it in. What must Guiliana look like at home when the fake eyelashes come off, the fake hair comes out, the heels are off and the 5 pounds of makeup are washed off? Geez.

Cravin Morehead

They both are hideous! We now have proof aliens have arrived!!!

Margie Becker

Guilanna Is so awful,, I thought it was just me But i read another comment, so i know i,m not the only one who swears she looks like a turtle face her face is so flat there are no curves to it ,,And its so plain looking,,, I call her the turtle lady I used to see her and her husband walking down Michigan ave,, She doesn,t look any better in person, I don,t know whats wrong with her husband her could have done so much better,,,

karlew

Since one is a pretty blonde girl and the other is ET I'd say the answer to your question is a no brainer. ET go home.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments