Oksana Grigorieva Secretly Met With Sheriff

2/4/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva secretly met with L.A. County Sheriff's investigators last week, who grilled her about allegations that she tried to extort millions of dollars from Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0126_oksana_EX_TMZ_01

Sources tell us ... Oksana met the two investigators on January 26, and the investigators fired off a barrage of questions for an hour-and-a-half.

We're told the investigators were particularly interested in why Oksana decided to hire a civil lawyer rather than a family law attorney when she tried negotiating a settlement with Mel.  The upshot -- the investigators want to know if Oksana was gunning for a payout in return for keeping the explosive tapes secret.

As TMZ first reported ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department will turn the extortion case over to the L.A. County District Attorney next week.  The D.A. is expected to make a fairly quick decision on whether to charge Oksana with extortion.  The D.A. will also decide whether to charge Mel with domestic violence.

stumpy

I am informed azzhole. mel is dangerous and crazy! And so is Oksana.

Posted at 6:34 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Lisa
--------
An hour and a half with LE? Hardly a "grilling" session. I say charge Mel with domestic violence now, even if Oksana isn't charged yet with extortion. If she tried to extort - charges will come. Mel already admitted to hitting Oksana and he shouldn't get away with it just because he is some Hollywood star. I don't care how much she pushed him to do so. I heard those tapes and they were horrible. He's sounded crazy and dangerous. Charge his arse, and continue with the extortion investigation.

Posted at 6:10 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Lisa
------------------------------
So i suppose if i take your words ad put them where i want then it makesi the truth??
Ok

I am azzhole I say I am crazy! And so is Oksana,
I say charge Oksana.
what lisa should but didnt say

im not that big an a hole
to try and attribute it to you
but that's what ox did and you swallowed
hook line and sinker the tapes are a compilation
of several rants by a hurt and disillusioned
man by a woman with no conscience

ohreally

in my mind I see two attorneys, each with a blanket trying to slap out fires all around them. LOL

Posted at 6:33 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by fuddyduddy
**********************************
hahahahah!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

cluesarethere

'll be glad when this crap is settled. If Oksana did something wrong I hope she receives the correct punishment. Same for Mel.

Posted at 6:50 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Lisa

You really need to get the facts before posting. Her teeth didn't fall out.. but you knew that. You must have read her People magazine interview. Very entertaining.

Annie

The LASD has had this case so long now that an hour and a half would be plenty of time to ask any remaining questions they had.

Micheal Jackson

First, she is fugly. Second she is trying to shake Mel Gibson down!

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 6:59 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by Annie
---------------------------------------------------------
LOL... o.k... your in charge then...

M. Gabriel

@ Fuddy: I recall reading that Ludmilla commented on her return saying something like "There was a new development in the case" It was in one of those Russian online articles posted by one of the other posters and it may have included the same LAX photo's of skanky and Lucia giving farewell to her. Does any of this ring bells to you?

Annie

Don't wanna be in charge, after they went thru the pile of evidence/testimony, all they had to do was make a list of further questions. Just saying that. She had given them plenty between her computer and interviews alone

PK

I agree with those that say she cannot be believed! Give her a lie detector test! Even if it isn't admissable, they'll have a better idea if she's capable of telling the truth or not! Her actions speek more to what she's had in mind, than her words.

Lori

They BOTH should get whats coming to them...let a jury decide if he should be held for domestic violence and let a jury decide if she tried to extort...

Unfortunately there is a child involved (there always is, tha'ts the way to the money train)...If she gets convicted? Do the time and then DEPORT her.

As for Gibson? He's a MISERABLE drunk who will continue to be miserable...that will be his punishment.

Lisa

Hey Stumpy! Be my guest. Post away. Do whatever you want. I really don't care. Wierdo.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 7:01 PM on Feb 4, 2011 by M. Gabriel

Sorry, M. Gabriel -- I don't recall that, but one of the other posters may remember.

Chris

I say deport them both! Mel to Russia, and the Ox to Oz. That oughta shut them up for a while.

Lisa

Actually, okay... I was wrong about the teeth. Her teeth weren't knocked out, but her caps were knocked off. No...didn't read it on People - saw the pic her on TMZ when they posted the story months back.

emerald

Only an hour and a half to go over all her inconsistencies, oh please at least a 7 hour grilling would have been desirable lol!! D'you reckon they just didn't have a large enough George Foreman grill suitable for the occasion lol?!!