Family Harassed By Justin Bieber ... Fans

2/7/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber might not know it, but he's currently causing one HUGE problem for a family in upstate New York ... who suddenly finds themselves in the middle of a Bieber fan frenzy.

0204_justin_bieber_family_ex_tmz

TMZ spoke with 17-year-old Eric McGriff, who tells us his life was turned upside down last week after a Bieber blog posted his home phone number on their website ... claiming it was The Bieb's cell phone.

McGriff says the phone has been ringing non-stop since the mix-up. Things have gotten so bad, his family had to change their number!

McGriff tells us, "Maybe it would be cooler if it happened and we got confused with someone whose music we liked. But we don't like Justin Bieber in my household, so getting calls from his fans isn't the greatest thing in the world."

Reyna38

sue this lil ****ker.. he has got money up his assss... he should of never put that kids number up anywhere but up his own assshole.. i hate this justin punk fool... he makes me sick.. i hope they sue him and make him pay up.

Yu Lee

Send them free movie tickets and they will become converted to true "BELIEBERS" !

Yu Lee

I'm sure Justin will or has apologized although its not his fault. But these guys should be given FREE tickets to the movie, maybe they will become converted into true Beliebers!

Steve

THE FAMILY LOOKS LIKE A MIX OF TRASH TO ME. IF IT WAS SEAN PITTY DITTY, THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T MIND THE CALLS!

NoneOfYourBusiness

Dude.. I know this family. It happened. Legit. And he's NOT a hater, not at all. 1. I'm fairly certain that they changed the quote. It's hardly 'hating' to say you don't like something. Geez. I don't like Justin Bieber. I think that he has very little talent. That doesn't mean I'm a hater. It means I don't like Justin Bieber. Don't even try to pull 'tolerance' crap on me, either. 'Tolerance' means putting up with (allowing to exist) something that you DON'T like. It doesn't mean that you like it. In fact, if you DO like something, you CAN'T tolerate it, because the definition of tolerance REQUIRES that you don't like it. Look it up.

NoneOfYourBusiness

And, by the way, Eric's more intelligent than most people I know. And he plays the violin. So watch your comments.

G

You go, Eric! And to the people saying Eric is jealous of Bieber, please. I know Eric personally and he's 1000x more talented than Bieber and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Jenny Bieber

WOW! Thats a good thing that family doesnt like Justin cause that family looks like a bunch of creepy freaks.
Anyways, Justin Bieber is amazing, hate on it suckas!

james

that kid goes to my school!

Raafdyhuegj

Not to be exact but of course a millions of view. He became famous when usher discovered him. Then he started making his album and he post it on youtube. Now, his video of Baby is like has 300+ million billion views. He's very popular now.

Cosmetyn Cream Review

s

Yeah Eric goes to my school too, and they changed his comments. But seriously, who wouldn't be annoyed after getting 1000s of calls from Bieber fans? Bieber fans should get there facts straight before putting up innocent people's phone numbers

amanda

good job justin with selena gomez i think shes better than you thats why shes more famouse then you but you are a cute couple happy happy :)

queen

you are so cute but im your bigest fan and i thank i got bieber fever so my name is queen gibert and i just wont to call you my and im 12 years old in the 7 grade and my number is 513 3450305 i love but it said your number is 4046653414 and the school i go to is quebec high and my teacher name mr.homes and im the only girl in the class i love you and thank you

sienna

i knew it was fake the moment i saw it. rofl but u would say what i said too if u actually knew what his number was :P and btw it starts with a 404 ;)

NNEDI