Lindsay Lohan To Be Charged With Felony Tomorrow

2/8/2011 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay Lohan will be charged with felony grand theft tomorrow.

Lindsay Lohan Felony Charges

Sources connected with the case tell us ... the single count of felony grand theft will be filed at Airport Court in L.A. Wednesday morning.

Lindsay will be arraigned at 1:30 PM.  She must be present for the hearing.

Lindsay will be charged with stealing a $2,500 necklace from an L.A. jewelry store.

If convicted, she could be sent to California State prison.

AnnieRob

Lindsey- For the love of God! Get out of Hollywood/Venice/LA !! Go live in Ohio or Michigan...anywhere but California or New York City....get your life in order...go to college....Grow up- experience the REAl world....Gain some perspective..then if you want to be a movie star..go back

Randall

I think the jewelry store should drop the complaint. They got the necklace back.

geowhiz

Dont bend over for soap in the showers. (Wait a minute, thats a guy thing). Ok, stay away from the 200lb. manly looking lesbos. (Actually she is a lesbo).

Nevermind. Enjoy prison.

two cents

You think she'll paint another "bird" on her middle finger for court tomorrow? She likes to make fun of the court system, flippant and mocking attitude. Me thinks she gets an attitude adjustment tomorrow. They're going to love her in prison. Good thing she's a carpet muncher now. Skills will come in handy.

***Pulls up chair, complete with popcorn and skittles in anticipation of the circus tomorrrow***.

Lizzie

Madame D.A. Meyers, plezzzzzzzzzzzz get this JACKAL in the stat pen ASAP & KEEP her frickled ass there forever & a day!!!! The teflon comment was funny, allllll those frickles are protecting her from anything & everything & as TAXPAPERS, we are stupid enough to have this 5th rate "celebrity" do whatever she chooses, CRAP!!!!! Madame D.A. Meyers HAS MY VOTE!!!!

R

Maybe she was totally stoned when she was at that jewelry store and doesn't remember wtf she did there or as she left.

Jill

yeah right...whatever. She will not go to jail. It makes a great news story though doesn't it....it will totally shock me and the rest of the world if she gets in trouble for anything...and do you think the Rehab she did is going to stick?

Alan Carver

Well here we go! I think that her being charged with this felony it is another attempt at her having to take responsibility for he actions and that she cannot just go around doing what she pleases. This whole thing just reminds me that she is going to have to grow-up, realize that the only thing she has left as a career is that she is only good for mug-shots and pap's following her around, do***enting her every move. That is all she has going for me. To have the director of the movie Inferno to come out and diss her saying the movie would never be getting made with her attached to it ... says volumes about how people view Lohan now! She has no more career in Hollyweird and for her to think she does, again another delusion she lives in.

KristinaLA

I used to like her and her movies but I'm tired of her behavior. Throw her in jail for at least a year.

Violette-Blue

Not to sound mean, but can we just throw her in jail, throw away the key & stop writing about her every movement?! I've stayed away from all that is Lindsay, but now she's everywhere again. I could care less!!! She's not a "celebrity" anymore. She needs help and refuses to believe that. It's time for her to be treated like us regular people would be. Go to jail. Serve your time. Get yourself the help you desperately need & then, maybe, have your come-back.

jm

I STILL want to know why she isn't screaming lawsuit. If she has witnesses, then she's confident, so where's the lawsuit? Since her new occupation is suing, it seems like she'd be threatening the store.

Pimpcessa

@Eric - you supposedly have all that, yet you have no idea what a run on sentence is? Maybe you should invest some of that money on an edjumacashion?

randall

Not supporting lindsay or anything but how in the hell did they not see her walk out the store with the neckless? I just find it odd because every time I go to a jewelry store they have a representative present discussing the product as well as watching me try the product on! Find it weird that they didn't have anyone watch her try the necklace on!

ilovegossip

@esoranin

Let me refresh your memory:

May 2008 - steals fur coat from Marsha Markova. (Picture of Lindsay surfaces in coat. Marsha Markova agrees to a settlement with Lindsay over stealing the coat.)
May 2008 - Lauren Hastings says LiLo stole clothes
June 2009 - LiLo accused of stealing jewelry loaned to her for Elle Magazine shoot in London
August 2009 - LiLo had jewels on loan from Beverly Hills store XIV Karats, now claims jewels were stolen from her safe
October 2009 - LiLo steals jewelry from Ariella de Pinto's showroom in Paris while she was there for Fashion Week
April 2010 - LiLo a suspect in stolen Rolex watch case
June 2010 - Boutique sues LiLo for $16K in stolen clothes

(I "borrowed" this from another thread - but can't remember the name of the poster - sorry about that, whomever it was!)

themare

Seriously, you people need to get better lives than stalking around on TMZ for some celeb story to comment on, what makes the rich and social elite like me and Lindsay better than you commoners is that regular people like you arent worth wasting online space on and we have the resources to do almost anything and all you commoners can do is get fat at home in your trailer parks and be jealous.

Posted at 11:23 AM on Feb 8, 2011 by Eric

Boy, you sound suspiciously like Dina when she was quoted in Elle magazine bragging, "I'm living the American Dream (through her daughter) and you can all go f*ck yourself."
BTW, I am probably richer and more socially elite than you could ever wish to be, dumbass. Compared to me, YOU are the trailer park trash. YOU are ALSO commenting on a celeb site so what does that make you? So if you will excuse me,I am busy watching a train wreck about to derail into a flaming fireball.