Zuckerberg Stalker

I Promise

to Leave Mark Alone!

2/8/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man accused of stalking Mark Zuckerberg claims he never meant to scare the Facebook CEO ... and feels so bad about the whole situation, that he promises to never bother Mark again.

Pradeep Manukonda
TMZ spoke with Pradeep Manukonda who tells us, "I'm a peaceful guy ... I'm sorry he thought I was trying to harm him."

As we first reported, Zuck obtained a restraining order against Pradeep -- claiming the 31-year-old posed a threat after traveling to the Facebook offices and Mark's home in an effort to contact him back in January.

Pradeep says he was dealing with a major personal problem -- and "I thought Mark would be able to give me advice." Pradeep wouldn't disclose the nature of his problem, but insists it had nothing to do with computers.

Pradeep continues, "I understand he's a busy man ... I'll respect his privacy."

john5oregon

BS. Just doesn't want to get in trouble.

Lisa

I agree with post #1. He thought he was going to get some dough. God...that's gotta be a huge downside to being rich. Everyone wants a piece of it and will stop at nothing to get it.

STARR C

He must have a book comming out.

LIVIN

Can anyone say, "Irony?"

casting couch

He looks crazy. Unfriend him, Zuckerberg, stat!

Rachel Rothechild

He is the union leader for the "outsourced." This is a guised protest. To spend time money and energy to visit this persons home is seriously creepy. Ummm write 1st. If ignored move on..... Or is it a personal problem that will solve itself monetarily w/o the media being privey.

mija

I hope Pradeep isn't lying because his e-mail looked like he'd blow himself up for the guy.

SantaFeJack

The guy is smarter than he looks...figured out the cops and lawyers will be on his case if he doesn't back off...permanently!

Neale Smull

Bet he feels like his privacy has been violated

Pimpcessa

Looks like someone is taking responsibility classes from Lindsay. Haha, it was all just a misunderstanding and it won't happen again. If it works for her, it will work for him right??

SLH

attack of the killer uglies

Jackie

He is creepy. I have had a stalker from one social network. The dude would email me and tell me exactly the time i left for home from work and what i was wearing. I was scared to death. I had to move to another city and start my life from the scratch. So i can imagine how Mark feels.

Truth

HUH??? WHY SWITCH THE FOTOS TMZ... LAST NITE THE HINDU DUDE WAS ON THE RIGHT AND NOW HE'S ON THE LEFT. POLITICS MUCH, LEVIN.

Ninja

Was this guy a contestant on "the pickup artist"?

Bubbles The Chimp