Courtney Love Settles $4,000 Flower Debt

2/9/2011 7:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney Love has finally removed a big, fat $4,000 thorn from her side -- after paying off a HUGE debt with a Hollywood flower shop ... TMZ has learned.

0208_courtney_love_tmz_ex_2
Owners of the My Secret Garden flower shop filed papers in L.A. yesterday -- asking the judge to dismiss their small claims suit against Love after the singer paid off her outstanding debt in full.

As we previously reported, Love owed the shop more than $4,000 for several floral arrangements she ordered back in 2009.

But no hard feelings -- the owner of the shop tells TMZ, Love has always been a great customer and despite the lawsuit they'll still "be her florist any day.”

Fool them once ...

>0128_courtney_love_footer

burning_plastic

I'm sure it was an oversight. Courtney has a lot on her mind and I'm sure she's not trying to create some grand plot to burn a flower shop for a few thousand dollars.

Jackie

"Love has always been a great customer"....Hmm!!?!...If she has been a great customer, then why did the file papers?Money money and promotional is what these people were looking for.

Trish

With all that "blow" she puts up her nose... How does she smell anything?

Clarissa

She may be a few grand lighter, but at least she looks good.

DANA

she is taking 40 k $ a month from Nirvana royalaties only and she stuck deal for last year tour and album for 6 mil $
4 k to her is like 40$ to us

Truth

THERE GOES HER BUDGET. GUESS SHE CANT SMOKE CRACK FOR A WEEK.

mija

Somebody like Courtney should be locked up in prison. There's hundreds of her there.

mjfanalways

SKANK SKANK SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaraBellum

Yikes! She has the complexion of a button mushroom.

FlamingoNut

When the hell happened to her? There was a picture of her recently and she looked incredible! I guess once a trainwreck, always a trainwreck...

fuck this bitch

i dont really know who this woman is but from what i hear about her the chick is a drug addict, whore, slob, and maybe even got kurt killed. this bitch is the definition of a white trash ****

Mark

Another waste of space. She looks worse than her dead husband must look now!

nancy jo

That's Great That You Got One Thing off Your Plate!! Now Smile!!You Can Relax Now!!!!

Steve

Jesus! Can't believe she's so stingy! I owe more than that in credit card debt and I'm paying it off gladly. Well, at least she settled it in full. When I first read the title I thought she went to a debt settlement service to get that reduced to a more MANAGEABLE amount =D LOLZ

Der

I dont think theres much hope for this woman, shes heading downhill fast. I think shes knee deep in credit card debt due to kurt cobain not being around anymore (she has no $$)