No Perp Walk For Lindsay Lohan

2/8/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will not be handcuffed and paraded in front of cameras Wednesday before her arraignment on felony grand theft charges ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Our sources say there will be no "perp walk" -- which is when someone charged with a crime is arrested, cuffed and taken to the cop shop for all to see.

Instead, Lindsay, seen above leaving her probation officer this morning, will simply surrender to the court when she shows up for her arraignment tomorrow.

After Lindsay is arraigned, she will be taken to the basement of the courthouse where her booking photo will be taken ... then released after bail is posted.

kingborg

#104 marknyc u r a total moron! its not the stores fault she STOLE an item! she feels she can do no wrong.

Elwood

WTF when I got "hooked up" they locked my but up and denied bond till the next day. This little bitch needs to be taught a lesson.

normal person

My there a lot of haters on line. What sick pleasure do you get out of picking on a troubled person?

Soetoro

Normal Person,

By sick pleasure are you asking for a specific one or is sick pleasure in a general sense good enough? You question confuses me.

Rossetta

I am sure the recommended Bette Ford discharge plan did not including her returning to Hollywood at all for some time..She needs long term treatment, or to be away from the public..Maybe she will do some serious time. It has taken Wynonna Ryder about 6 years to redeem herself back into the film biz, and she can act...

Just Me

She may not go to jail but will go away from the forefront. Who cares...she's over so let's stop talking about her and move on.

esq777

Darn, I was looking forward to seeing her head into court with a raincoat over her head. I wonder where she'll write her FU to the Judge this time.

Lucky_130

I wonder if Sitting Bull is Lindsay. Then again what dose it matter

kingborg

NORMAL LL????? so all young people are druggies and thieves eh? you have a sad view of people. # 269!

Soetoro

Sitting Bull was either LL or ML, what other Herby fan maniac leftover from a decade ago would refer to the CAPS LOCK and screaming at the same time? As if the emotions of pure rage could be transmitted and understood with a Caps lock. Run on sentences do scare me though, like watching a Ted Bundy or Jeff Dhamer spin out of control. No clarity of thought and no ability to translate ideas into coherent english. Scary stuff.

Baylee13

Baylee13 said: "Oh good we get another mugshot. One more and we will have a complete set"!

Hmmmm... I believe this will complete the set. The casket shot doesn't count.

Posted at 5:51 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by FUTMZ

That is right, I must have forgotten! lol

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 6:08 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by kingborg

king, normal loves to tell folks how they're a university graduate. LOL!!!

Baylee13

Normal Person,

Posted at 6:04 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by Soetoro

hahahaaaaa!!!!!

Sad sad

Okays it's not like the LAPD has ever been wrong. Sarcasm. But in defense they are doing their job and if they didn't do anything then we'd have a bigger problem. If she's innocent she has a good defense team so will wait to see how this comes about.

Sad sad

Soetoro if it was you can't blame him. What if this was your daughter and you were reading all these malicious comments about your kid? I'd be insane.