Lindsay: 'I'm Not Guilty Because I'm NOT!'

2/8/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she's pleading not guilty tomorrow with vigor, because she says, "I honestly feel I did nothing wrong."

1123_lilo_EX_TMZ_01

Lohan is saying privately, "I'm pleading not guilty because I'm NOT!"

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged Wednesday with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace.

She'll be arraigned at 1:30 PM PT... and TMZ will livestream the hearing.

PETER

WHY HAVEN'T THEY JUST LOCKED HER UP AND QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT. WE ALL KNOW SHE'S GUILTY AND A PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR....SO GET IT OVER WITH AND LOCK HER UP WHERE SHE BELONGS. I'M SICK OF THE BULL**** WITH THIS !!!

TMZ_Sux

Enough already, this young lady could buy the cheezy little store. The LA prosecuter just loves the attention from using lindseys name and TMZ is a hack "news" outlet. Happy leaching s*** dwellers.

joseph doakes

I never really paid much attention to her, but it is becoming clear she is a sociopath with no sense of personal guilt. She truly is a menace to society, demonstrated several times. Time to put her away.

MissClarity

She was cursed with a mother and father who lived off her and "yes'd" her every antic. Poor thing. She never stood a chance as a child.

BUT she is an adult women now and needs to learn that accepting responsibility for her actions is the beginning of adulthood. Something still foreign to her parents.

mary Aubrey

*rols eyes, once a criminal always a criminal,lowhan is such a lying liar tho .

nobody

Something stinks here, the owner accused her without speaking for an arrangement, knowing that she has a problems now?

Must be joking?

Tony

She isn't just a drug addict, she is mentally ill. She needs a few years in a mental hospital, not rehab or jail, or she will never get well.

jryan

Turn to GOD Lohan.

George Monsivais

2,500 dollar necklace?!?!?! shouldn't she afford that

Sam

"I honestly feel I did nothing wrong."

She'll fit right in at the prison because everyone there is innocent, too.

lou

A seasoned, hardened criminal. Has just been through rehab where she allegedly learned new coping skills. So what does she say? "I'm not guilty because I'm NOT!" And the scary thing is, in her hardened, entitled mind, she honestly thinks she's NOT. I'm not sure if this woman can ever return to a life free of crime. I think that she turned the page over to being a true career criminal a while back and the only thing that kept us from guessing it was her cute, innocent looking (at the time), rich, white face (and I'm a white person saying it, although I don't think that an average Joe white person could pull this BS off.) She's a goner, chose criminality and drug use over the life of a wealthy, pampered super-star. Go figure the reasons. My guess is that she really gets off on flouting authority (a subconscious huge middle finger to both Dina and Michael.)

Joe Dabb Babbalucci

She'll be in jail eventually. It's just a matter of time. The wench turned bad. Slammer time is the answer. Take away her freedom. She'll get the message.

NCX

I really hope LiLO(life) beats this rap. It is so unfair. Don't they get that she isn't like the rest of us. She's a star! In things like...oh wait that sucked, or... oh wait that sucked too. Well she did the cover of Parent Trap way before she was an alcoholic, drunk driver, and low life criminal and it was like 28% as good as the original. I just hope she gets the special treatment she deserves and this time in a real state prison and not some county jail like Charlie Sheen is always showing up at.

By the way 30 million children won't get a decent meal today.

english courses

http://www.notcourses.com/ are not agreed with what she mentioned.

tiff

"People from Eastern Europe have been invented."

What will those mad scientists do next!