Lindsay: 'I'm Not Guilty Because I'm NOT!'

2/8/2011 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she's pleading not guilty tomorrow with vigor, because she says, "I honestly feel I did nothing wrong."

1123_lilo_EX_TMZ_01

Lohan is saying privately, "I'm pleading not guilty because I'm NOT!"

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay will be charged Wednesday with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace.

She'll be arraigned at 1:30 PM PT... and TMZ will livestream the hearing.

DANA

She will get tommorow 1 year and bail off for 200 k
and after 6 months for VOP 100 k more.

LA me

p.s. No pity points for your mother being mentioned on Glee, which I did not watch btw.

Posted at 6:49 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by campy
___________________________________

I feel sorry for their dog Sparky!! Poor thing wasn't born a Lohan. Just happened to be adopted and enslaved by the grifters!

FREE SPARKY!!!!!!!!

sam

Whatever...you cried wolf too many times honey.
bwah bwah bwah

Lets see what the EVIDENCE SHOWS!!!!!!!

MP

If she actually owned up to some of her mistakes in the past people wouldn't be so hard on her, but she refuses to take responsibility for anything. I feel no sympathy for her.

Wiley

Mmm, somethings fishy about that.

Posted at 6:43 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by Glynda

No, that smell is you Nicole!

Kareen

The Prisoners in Prison are waiting for you Lindsay.

LA me

FREE SPARKY!!!

Mr. Puss - my cat

IF the judge allows her to post

bail and walk she should be shot

dead on the spot.

sam

I dont think TI wanted to buy those machine guns, he just wanted to borrow them. I know its illegal to own a machine gun, but is it OK to borrow one from a gun dealer? He was lending the dealer the money and borrowing the guns. New trial for TI, FREE TI FREE TI FREE TI....

Posted at 6:29 PM on Feb 8, 2011 by Soetoro

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

sam

Basically the Lohan's and their 3 friends are sitting in a room with about 10 computers and blogging away, they'd be better off getting some sleep!

Eric

you poor commoners are all the same hating on us, the rich and social elite, simply because we're rich and better than you all. Quit stalking around TMZ all the time looking for people to be jealous of and get off your fat asses and get a life you ***s.

flora68

I used to have a friend who had a kid just like Lilo (sticky fingers, substance issues, easy liar, no sign of a conscience); I had to tell her to leave him at home. She said she couldn't because she couldn't trust him. I suggested that she stay home WITH him because he's banned from my place regardless. I haven't missed either of them and I still have my stuff.

Josh

Something stinks here, the owner accused her without speaking for an arrangement, knowing that she has a problems now?

Must be joking?

Idiot!

It must be wonderful to be able to walk around in a bubble of total delusion all day long ("I'm pleading not guilty because I truly believe I did nothing wrong"). BLOWhan, no matter how much you protest to the contrary, you're a thief and are going to prison for this. Here's the facts:

1) You were filmed looking at the necklace in the store, and were filmed walking out of the store with the necklace on.
2) You did not follow any of the stores procedures for borrowing jewelry, including filling out any paperwork and giving credit card information. Your arrogant "I don't do paperwork" excuse ain't gonna fly.
3) You were photographed the next day wearing the jewelry.
4) The jeweler didn't even know the item was no longer in his store until he saw you wearing it in an internet picture.
5) He filed a theft complaint against you.
6) You lied about the necklace; you publically stated that you never had it, then changed your story to the current "I borrowed it lie" to try to cover your stupidity & theft.
7) You had a member of your "camp" (you didn't even have the decency to do it yourself) return the jewelry to the police, one step ahead of the search warrant they'd received. Mind you, your gofer didn't return it to the store (so as to calm things down). No, he/she/it returned it to the police, which is something someone who truly borrows it would never do.

We won't even talk about the other things you've stolen over the years (clothes, jewelry, rolex watch) or fur coat that the police forced you to return to the woman you'd stolen it from (and after stealing it were photographed the next day wearing in public; sound familiar?). You're a lying sack of sh*t, BLOWhan. No matter how you plead or what you say, you're going to be convicted of theft and will spend time in prison for this. On top of the jail time you're going to receive for AGAIN violating your probation. Say bye bye to freedom, bitch...

Anonymous

People think saying something here makes a difference. CAPS MAKES A BIGGER DIFFERENCE.

Leave the girl alone, who cares if she stole jewelry.

Elvies died on the toilet from cocaine, does that determine who he is rather than his music and life??

Grow up.