Ordered to Pay Up in $91,000 Jewelry Case
An L.A. judge handed the order down last week ... demanding Game -- real name Jayceon Taylor -- settle his astronomical balance with jewelry company Lemmerman's Inc. stat.
According to the original complaint -- filed in L.A. last year -- Game ordered the following from 2007-2008:
- a 14K white gold 36" chain with white stones for $15,000
- a 14K yellow gold 36" chain with yellow stones for $15,000
- a diamond stud for $4,000
- a 14K white gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
- a 14K yellow gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
- two other gold "pieces" for $30,000
That's $99,000 total -- and while Lemmerman's claims Game paid off a huge chunk a few years ago, he hasn't coughed up a penny since ... and now owes the balance plus interest, etc. Calls to Game's people haven't been returned.