The Game is officially on the hook ... again ... this time for $90,999 -- after the rapper allegedly failed to pay for some ridiculously expensive custom jewelry he commissioned over three years ago.
An L.A. judge handed the order down last week ... demanding Game -- real name Jayceon Taylor -- settle his astronomical balance with jewelry company Lemmerman's Inc. stat.
According to the original complaint -- filed in L.A. last year -- Game ordered the following from 2007-2008:
- a 14K white gold 36" chain with white stones for $15,000
- a 14K yellow gold 36" chain with yellow stones for $15,000
- a diamond stud for $4,000
- a 14K white gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
- a 14K yellow gold 5-row bracelet for $17,500
- two other gold "pieces" for $30,000
That's $99,000 total -- and while Lemmerman's claims Game paid off a huge chunk a few years ago, he hasn't coughed up a penny since ... and now owes the balance plus interest, etc. Calls to Game's people haven't been returned.