Halle Berry & TMZ's Gary -- When Worlds Collide

2/10/2011 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry had an unlikely elevator mate yesterday during a major paparazzi crush -- TMZ's very own Gary Trock. Buttons were definitely pushed.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Lisa

Please enough of "one drop theory" halle berry. I'm really tired of seeing her racist face.

Captain Balls

And yet still nobody cares.

Areader

More than one has come forward stating Gabriel is a racist @ Lisa.

kimberly

lOOking mighty smug ..;)

Jackie

Huh!!...So Gary is having his 15min of elevator with miss Halle. Nothing was unique in that vid. it only looked like Gary is trying to praise himself.

JLS

One of the funniest posts I've ever read here on TMZ!

Looking at the amount of photos flashing at her I don't know how any celeb does it. Just epic awful. You could trip due to not being able to see where you are walking.

As for the trouble she's in, she has a rich history of this stuff. I don't believe Aubry is a racist at all. This kind of junk follows Halle and has for decades.

Brian

Are you sure its not Gary Shirley?!? Looks just like him.

a long time Leno fan!

Dear Gary,

You deserve a tremendous raise for orchestrating this piece. Yes, even if you didn't actually orchestrate it.:D

Harvey, push for a raise for Gary!!

Signed,
A Gary & TMZ fan

Soiled Midget Panties

Of course the guy is a racist, white people from Montreal are super racist. Plus, he's white - automatic racist.

Anonymous

@Posted at 3:55 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Soiled Midget Panties
-------------
If you are referring to Gary-we don't know where he is from. Gary honey where are you from?
If you are taking about Gabriel-we don't know that he doesn't have a little First Nations heritage in his family history. The French were notorious for intermarrying with locals early in North American history. Stop fixating on racial purity.
Change your panties now please. From another under 5 foot person. LOL

The Real Victim

I have a funny feeling that this wasn't the first time Gary's buttons were pushed... perhaps a slightly larger shirt would work.

On your cell phone while in the presence of HB...REALLY!

keeping it real

Halley is a RACIST! HONEY YOUR KID IS NOT JUST BLACK! SHE'S MIXED! GET IT STRAIGHT AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT A RACE THING!
YOU DIDN'T THINK HE WAS A RACIST WHEN HE WAS SCREWING YOU!

YOUR UGLY ON THE INSIDE!

Jennyy

@ # 14 MightyMad, I am a born and raised TO "douchebag" as you put it and I can guarantee you the only racists problems we have are all the "American Gang" rejects living up in the Jane and Finch area who brought their poisoned, self righteous, kiss my ass, do as I please, people hating attitudes with them. My circle of friends is a real mixed bag and has been all my life.

la paix mon ami

karlew

Hope Gary didn't drop his cell phone. It looks black and Berry may sue for primary custody due to one drop law.

Jack

thats the kind of guy she should marry (Gary)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments