Happy Birthday Justin Bieber

2/10/2011 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is going to get an awesome birthday present from his mom -- a fancy schmancy L.A. home ... TMZ has learned.

Justin Bieber's Birthday

Sources connected with Justin tell TMZ ... Justin's mom and grandmother have been looking for a condo or home in the L.A. area, which they want to close before Justin's 17th birthday on March 1.

We're told the top contender so far -- a $1.7 million condo near the Westwood area of L.A.

Justin's grandma thinks the condo is perfect, but they're still looking.

The condo is 2,400 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.

The owner is a model.  Watch out ... Justin's a lady killer!

The impending purchase was first reported by the Real EStalker.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TMZ dont like me

I just wanna see if this lil' dude winds up like Leif Garrett or Danny Bonaduce in another 25-30 years....

Tammy

Justin isn't an american, so.....

Angel

HIS MONEY, not his Mama's. He is buying his own birthday present. Classy. Can't wait until he is older and a burnt out. heehee The only thing that looks good on him is, Selena Gomez.

TMZ dont like me

Yeah, but he's living and making all of his money in America, so....

THIN LIZZY

AWWWW. Momma bought him a house with his money. She's so sweet.

DaveFromCanada

So...they'll buy him a birthday present...with his own money???? Classy.

Angel

wisey

A million dollar birthday present she's billing...to her underage son. How thoughtful.

Ray

I sorry as a parent I got to say what the #$%k are these people smoking.I know hes got the money, but really. No way this will work out long term ...just never does.

Angel

Dave and I said the same thing at once..lol

Ginger

All these celebrity houses look like drs offices to me. Cold and sterile. I don't believe anyone really lives in those awful places.

DORIS TAYLOR

Thats nice but like you say she is probaly using his money to do it, so she and her mom are basically looking for him a place because he is too busy to look. He probaly needs to stay at home still because he is still very young and nieve. Not really a sturdy super star yet so please save your money, look back at other stars who were rollin big at first then over spent and hit the bottom, also I hope Justin has a good tax person that WILL FILE HIS DAM TAXES ON TIME!!!! Other than that he is young I wish him nothing but the best and safety. I am not feeling his music, but who am I.

wisey

Lohan's renting. Bieber's got $$$$$$$ on a totally different level than she does.

Bons

WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vampgirl1991

why r they giving him a condo?? he's just what? 17?? its not like he's ended world hunger and this is his reward

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments