Lindsay Lohan Tweets -- 'I Would Never Steal'

2/10/2011 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is finally lashing out about her court case -- and her skin-tight court attire -- in a mini-rant on Twitter ... stating, "I would never steal, in case people are wondering."

0210_lilo_tweet_bn
Lindsay added, "In case people are wondering, I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."

Just a reminder -- she was raised by Michael Lohan.

Anyway, Lindsay concluded, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"

Thoughts?

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

AndiM..RN

I've never been so sick of anyone in my life. I hope she manages to get locked up again hopefully for a long time.

I like how the judge said to her "Your no different than anyone else." just the fact he mentions this seems to suggest otherwise.

Who Knew

I don't go down on women, either…...

Tracy

Addicts lie and steal. I'm one of them. I can't believe the story because I know what I would do, and I would steal that necklace if given the chance. I went to treatment, and I still have lying and stealing addictions. Lindsay is freaking worse off than me bc she's a star. She needs to admit she stole that necklace, first step to healing.

RosWeiz

Lindsay knows perfectly well what is involved when you "borrow" jewelery from one of these stores. There has to be a written agreement and there is none. And she said she didn't have the jewelery and it mysteriously was brought back before a search warrant. And her people send flowers to the store after..how can these people be so stupid. After all of this she needs to take time off and concentrate on her life and what she wants to do for the rest of her life. Hollywood lifestyle is not for her, she's only 24 years old so she can easily move on to a normal life. Plus she hasn't been a real celebrity for sometime now. She was a child actor no more no less..she couldn't make it as an adult actor.

enfelice

It's like the old saying. Everything I say is a lie do you believe me? Also are people stupid enough to believe that this actually originated with her. Finally never trust a junkie. her track records speaks for her self. Remember she has never admitted she had a problem that was serious.. Look at the parents. Pathetic when you party like your daughter. Oh yea she is their publicity ticket

Jeanie

I'm starting to think that this girl is BELIEVING HER OWN LIES!!!

PinkButterflyzz

Omg.
She tweeted her innocence?
Now I believe her.
She couldn't have possibly stole a necklace since she went to twitter to tweet "I don't lie, steal, or cheat".
What a freakin joke.
She does all of the above, plus so much more.
That girl is more guilty than OJ.
@Anyone sticking up for her: how old are you??? 12???

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24