Smashing Pumpkins Bassist Jailed for Horsing Around

2/10/2011 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-"Smashing Pumpkins" bassist D'arcy Wretzky is currently behind bars in Michigan -- and TMZ has learned, it's all because several horses on her farm broke free ... and ran amok in her town.

Darcy Wretzky Mug Shot
The incident occurred back in 2009.  D'arcy's ex-boyfriend Jeff Khoshaba tells us ... the horses somehow got out of their enclosures. The neighbors flipped out  and called the cops.

We're told D'arcy was ticketed for the crime of  "Animals Running at Large" ... but she forgot to pay, and then missed four consecutive court dates ... triggering a bench warrant for her arrest.

The law finally caught up with D'arcy, who was cuffed on Tuesday. Local law enforcement sources tell us she's being held on four counts of failure to appear in court on the ticket.

She's scheduled to be released on Valentine's Day. How romantic!

0720_mugshot_footer

NILS

I cannot believe how terrible she looks! The lips are extra strange because usually methheads don't care about **** like lip plumpers!

michael

Eyesore

Jay

Wow I thought that was Lindsay Lohans new mug shot.

TMP

Kind of a dumb reason to get a charge.. but she didn't show up for court which is ever dumber, on her part.

On a totally different note..HOLY METH FACE.

Canadasux

Wow! knowing nothing about the Smashing Pumpkins, I thought that was a picture of a dude!

RIP

She looks like one of Lindsay Lohan's turds that she left floating yesterday in the courthouse when she didn't flush.

JimBeam

Man this sucks! I'm a huge SP fan and sad to see this. I truly hope she can overcome her demons - such a wasted talent.

Santeria

Yeah she looks like she been doing for a while now her face is ate up! It's so gross I bet she has been doing Special K I mean she has horses so come on now. I can just imagine what Billy C. must be thinking! Somebody please send her to rehab!!!!! I wanna see Smashing preform again.

CrisDizzle

is that 'cyst' or a pimple on her face??? God damn, That what meth does to you!

lalaland

well it is sorry to see her like that ... at least the pumpkins are still kicking ass with the new "teargarden" stuff ...

Alphajill

Should have been a separate arrest warrant for those lips

William

It looks like someone spread apart a white horses tail to see what was behind it.

William

Please stop kissing the sweeper when it's on.

William

Now I know why makeup was invented...

RIP

If it was scientifically possible for Sam "he/she/it" Ronson to get Lindsay Lohan pregnant then the mugshot above is what their child would turn out to be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments