Smashing Pumpkins Bassist Jailed for Horsing Around

2/10/2011 1:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-"Smashing Pumpkins" bassist D'arcy Wretzky is currently behind bars in Michigan -- and TMZ has learned, it's all because several horses on her farm broke free ... and ran amok in her town.

Darcy Wretzky Mug Shot
The incident occurred back in 2009.  D'arcy's ex-boyfriend Jeff Khoshaba tells us ... the horses somehow got out of their enclosures. The neighbors flipped out  and called the cops.

We're told D'arcy was ticketed for the crime of  "Animals Running at Large" ... but she forgot to pay, and then missed four consecutive court dates ... triggering a bench warrant for her arrest.

The law finally caught up with D'arcy, who was cuffed on Tuesday. Local law enforcement sources tell us she's being held on four counts of failure to appear in court on the ticket.

She's scheduled to be released on Valentine's Day. How romantic!

0720_mugshot_footer

Frrrrrrunkis

Here's what she used to look like...what a shame...

William

From the looks of this picture, more than a pumkin was 'smashed.'

Mau

I hope she gets help!! Let's hope she wants it. Used to be such a talent, and very attractive. Drugs are evil!!

alyssa

omg..is she scary. guess that's what meth mouth looks like. how EXACTLY does one get so friggin fugly?

How's about a trip to the dermatologist one of these days? If you can put down the crack pipe long enough..sad

CrabbyPatty

Gawd, go to rehab, get off the ****, and take a freakin' bath!! Ugh!!!

Danielle

In the 90s I always wondered if that was a man or a woman. Now I know. Thanks TMZ.

Jami

You can tell a meth heard when you see one! Gross!

shirlyn

She needs to get off them drugs and get her **** together.

alaskan_girl

someone should have taken her to the hospital rather than jail! did they run over her face or what?!

stumpy

Im going to skip a drug comment
but is her town hard up for money
around here if your animals get loose
your neighbors and likely the police
if they're blocking traffic help you get
your animals back they dont fine you

JJ

Stay with me, I'll set you free
'Cause I can tell you once were pretty
Rose so sad you've lost your petals
Lost the luster off your tattle tales

I need a love to help me find my way
I need a strength that I cannot betray
I need a word to say what I can't say
I need a lover, lover
I need a lover, lover

What are we waiting for?
What are we waiting for?
Time has lost its hold on me

Hatred sleeps inside my bones
In the stillness of cool air
All the boys have been left for dead
'Cause we go where they fear to tread
The beautiful one's the one's we'll remember
The precious one's our greatest pretenders

I need a love to help me find my way
I need a strength that I cannot betray
I need a word to say what I can't say
I need a lover, lover
I need a lover, lover

And if you lose yourself
Could you take me, too?
Could you rest inside the sleep?

Stay with me, I'll set you free from you...
Stay with me, I'll set you free from you...
Stay with me, I'll set you free from you...
Stay with me, I'll set you free from you...
I need a love...

Brian Miller

Ugh! What a dirty bird. Did they name the band after her face?

PhillipP

Talk about meth face, yuck!

janie

What is it with meth addicts and overplucking your eyebrows? And overprocessing your hair? seriously. Ruin the inside of your body, and the outside at the same time! Nice!

great State of Michigan

Ok people..I have been an acquaintance of D'arcy's for 13 years. YES, she does drugs; her lips have been that way since I have known her along with her acne problem. She is a slob, her house is messy and she is broke. Michigan is a poor state and will go after you for whatever they can. But on a side note even though she is wako most of the time, she is a good sole. She has taken in people who have no place to go and would help out just about anyone who needed it. Maybe that is part of the reason she is broke. Besides who looks good in a mug shot anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments