Jaclyn vs. Cheryl

Who'd You Rather?

2/13/2011 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Former "Charlie's Angels" Jaclyn Smith, 63, and Cheryl Ladd, 59, reunited at some event in Beverly Hills this week.

0208_rather_jaclyn

Question is ...

RON

WHY DID JACLYN SMITH GET BOTOX OR RESTALYNE !????
IT IS SOOOO OBVIOUS AND MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A MUPPET.
SHE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL.
SHE SHOULD HAVE LET WELL ENOUGH ALONE !

Muppet

Wow Jaclyn Smith sure has changed her looks! I would not have recognised her if they hadn't put her name in the article!

paul

The Social Network win four new trophies in London; see on moviesfan[.]eu

PatinNJ

Is Jaclyn Smith in the witness Protection Program? That sure doesn't look like her, she could hide in plain view and nobody would notice it was her.

Lynn Peterson

JACQLYN SMITH HAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL SOUL. I MET HER TWO
MONTHS AGO HER SOUL IS EXTREMELY ADVANCED IN TUNING INTO
SPIRITUAL ENERGY IN STRANGERS SURROUNDING HER. THE VERY
FIRST THING I NOTICED ABOUT HER WAS HER EYES LOCKING INTO
MINE SHE IS HIGHLY ASTUTE AT DISCERNING PURITY IN OTHERS
AND I ATTRIBUTE THAT TO HER SOUL IS FUNCTIONING ON SUCH OF
A HIGH LEVEL AND SHE IS EXTREMELY SWEET TO STRANGERS. HER
SPIRIT EMINATES SUCH AN INNOCENT PURENESS AND IS ATTRACTED
TO STRANGERS THAT WORK TO BRING LIGHT AND LOVE TO THE WORLD.

Chia

Cheryl Ladd over Jaclyn? Really? Yuck!

Jaclyn looks great and her plastic surgery looks natural...who is the surgeon? Cheryl looks like she went to a discount surgeon.

iFart

They barely resemble themselves...they should have just aged gracefully, they would have stayed more beautiful that way.

Nancy

Having worked on Chas. Angels . Jaclyn is THE BEST ..

Sue

I've always thought Jaclyn was the most beautiful woman in TV

Now at 63, I can say she STILL is so very beautiful. A REAL NATURAL BEAUTY.

Truth

2 OLD BITCHES. WHO CARESSSS!! WHO THEY TRYIN TO LOOK YOUNG FOR?? EVERYONE ABOVE 18 KNOWS THEY ARE FAKE AND PLASTIC SURGEON SPOKESPERSONS. THEY LOOKIN LIKE JOAN RIVERS SOON ENUFF.

Jackie

First time to hear about these cougars. they look to have aging issues.

RR

Big crush on Cheryl since the show was on. Lots of pics of her in all her hotness..

pacco

Im not sure what others are saying about them but I think they both look fabulous. Although, I must say at age 63 Jaclyn Smith still look stunning. But I dont think camera ever capture how beautiful Jaclyn is.

Ken

Ya'll have got to be kidding me! Both ladies are still very hot for their age. I've always been a Cheryl Ladd fan though. Kate Jackson is the only former Angel I didn't think was in their league. Don't get me wrong, Kate is still very attractive...just not on the level of Jaclyn, Farrah or Cheryl.

LittleMo

I remember watching Charlie's Angels and the cast in other things they did after becoming well-known. I'm sure they've both had plastic surgery yet I could tell that is Jaclyn but Cheryl is almost unrecognizable.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments