« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jew or Not a Jew: NFL Edition

2/12/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night on the streets of Hollywood, our trusty photog learned NFL guru Jay Glazer was Jewish -- which means we just had to play ... JEW OR NOT A JEW: NFL EDITION.

0212_jay_glazer_video_ex
Eli Roth might have a little competition on his hands.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

William

Gee, you never play "Methodist, not a Methodist."

TMZ is a bunch of biggots.

Maybe you should create your own cable station for Jews, and then play any Jew game you want.

Just sayin'............

"Lutheran, not a Lutheran"

"Muslim, not a Muslim"

"Irish, not an Irish"

"Hispanic, not a Hispanic"

It's ALWAYS.........

"Jew, not a Jew."

Bias much?

Next...........

jay green

Jews are always successful, its in the blood

ROBERTO

This was really funny! I loved it! You gotta' have this guy on TMZ LIVE to play against Eli Roth. If they hit it off, when he retires from football Eli might put him in one of his movies. Maybe the sequel to INGLORIOUS BASTARDS (IB2: REVENGE OF THE BEAR JEW).

joe

Why can't more people be like Jay with religion, and just have fun with it. No more wars or religious aspects banned from schools. You are this cool, I respect that want to hear a joke. I am catholic, and i thought this was funny as hell.

William

Jay Green, #4: "Jews are always successful, its in the blood."
________

Bernie Madoff

Jew or Not a Jew?

(I guess your qualifier "always" depends on what qualifies as "successful". Hmmmmmmm, sh*t-for-brains?)

Scudrunner51

#4 its not in the blood. Its that Jew's, like Asians, work harder than others to achieve their goals...Italians too are in that group....not like the rest of us who sit around watching TMZ's Jew, not a Jew... #3, who can tell who's a Methodist & not?...you can't. How about, JW, not a JW?!... Dont stop there, Actor, not an actor (& there are plenty of those)
... Doctor, not a doctor... Airline pilot, not airline pilot...
TMZ's Max, Chauvinist, not a chauvinist....Me, Critic, not a critic? M.K. has another word for me, it's..Ass#$%!...

Sugarbutt

Hitler also played a game called Jew or not a Jew.

William

Joe, #6: "Why can't more people be like Jay with religion, and just have fun with it. I am Catholic."

(Re: #4, Jay Green: "Jews are always successful, its in the blood.")
______________

Hey, Joe, did you ever consider that maybe your idol, Jay Green, is Jewish?

Did it cross you mind that maybe that's why he posted, "Jews are always successful, its in the blood"?
______________

Duh.

Scudrunner51

Oh, #7 you reminded me of something...Bernie Madoff. He Made off with my Millions which fall's under #8's comments...which takes me to #1...RichFriends.org. FA! When I had my $$$$$$$. There were plenty of Fake friends, those only interested in my wallet & my planes, yachts & homes. Now that I'm back at the bottom of the ladder...I'm Much happier as those friends I have now are genuine & like me for me...Ok TMZ...If #1 can throw that out there then I can too & Max, get a haircut!

The Love Sponge

William

I bet Mark Madoff knew a fellow Jew close to him that he didn't consider "successful"........he probably didn't think "success" was "always" in Jews blood..........

(Read: Mark hung himself 2 years to the day after his father's arrest.)

William

The Love Sponge, #14: "It's amazing there are only 14,000,000 Jews in the world and they own most of the wealth."
_______

Taking your statisics one step further, less than 2% of Americans are Jewish.

That's why Harvey has to play "Jew or not a Jew" on a network TV show.

A Jewish cable channel wouldn't receive enough viewership....it wouldn't be financially viable nor sustainable.

tomestokes

TMZ, i am still waiting for "Infidel Hating Muslim or Not" Until then i will be watching & rating commercials while getting paid to do so YOU CAN TOO: http://www.varolo.com/village/tomscioto@mail.com

Just Me

Chill out guys! It's a fun game, nothing more! I enjoy watching it and think Jay Glazer was a great addition to the game. Keeping it light and fun ~ nothing to get upset over. No need to insult people :)

nnnjew

@badjew comment #18
I recommend taking an English grammar class, before you start dictating what Jews teach their children from birth. Maybe if your parents were Jewish you would communicate your ignorant thoughts better. For all who think that Jews control a large part of the world's wealth, as well as the media etc.-and question as to why- most of the time it is because of the encouragement and support from their families and communities, as well as being provided with good educations, which would allow anyone to excel at what they do. Anyways I am generalizing but I am sure that "badjew" above does not even understand that word.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments