Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Majestik

Good Morning Everyone,
I know I'm going to get hammered for this one from Liam fans.

In this picture above Jimmy boy looks like a squished face Liam Neeson. LOL

Posted at 4:59 AM on Feb 16, 2011 by Firefly

Awww, you guys, please don't insult my Liam like that. I lurves me some Liam. This freakazoid in the picture doesn't have an adam's apple, how does that work?

Don't know about anyone else but that supposed letter from Mr. Clean to Azlee sounds an awful lot like an Oxymoronic love letter. To bad he didn't address it to "Oh my Kings and Queens" BWUAH!!

Sucks to be him, you step on a message board where you've been reading how people are slamming you or defending you and you expect your first post to be the almighty word and everyone bow down and apologize well, you are sadly mistaken. I'll make my voice heard in his defense when the proof is in the pudding. AS IF the intelligent posters here wouldn't ask questions or be unconvinced of his sincerity. Sure...Funny, he claims that he was NEVER convicted of anything, NEVER served time, if this were true how the hell did Mel get a restraining order against him to stay away from Lucia? The judge isn't going to order those unless there is a damn good reason.

Janeny

' 'I'll keep quiet if' 'I'm not bluffing.' 'more money' 'not enough money for me' etc. Extortion.

Sam

"I'll keep quiet" and "I am not bluffing" is extortion. No doubt. I wish they were able to persuade the judge or the jury. I still think there's more politics than law in this case. We'll see.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Janeny: I agree, more politics than law--at least so far. And why I keep posting theses. They want to make it about politics? Then let's make it aobut politics! EVERYONE SHOULD WRITE these knot heads. Hard copy them if you must, I think a hard copy is completely in order!

Judge Scott Gordon
111 N. Hill Street
Dept. 82
Los Angeles, CA 90012

D.A. of Los Angeles Steve Cooley
There are three ways to contact us.
E-Mail : webmail@da.lacounty.gov.

Fax: (310 996-3359

Governor Jerry Brown
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 445-2841
online contact form: http://gov.ca.gov/m_contact.php

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 9:57 AM on Feb 16, 2011 by Majestik

Very good points, Majestik.

Brett

"They hate me, because they want to be me, they are jealous of my fame and accomplishments"

Hey guys

This is getting rediculous. What are we sheepeople?

This thing with Herzog going back and forth is enough already. IF he has something to say, tell the courts. Period.

All this shiet from him posting here, posting through posters, etc, he is playing us man. He has a book to sell and a movie to promote. He needs to keep his name out there and his connection to the Gibson case to sell this. Simple.
Another scammer waiting to cash in on the gullibility of the sheepeople out there.

Hey herzog

Trust me when I say nobody wants to be you. Nobody man, bums on the street dont want to be you. No offense to decent folk who ended up there.
Dont trust you and never have. You and Ox deserve each other.
You think you're famous? Delusional man, delusional.

By the way, wont be buying your book or seeing your movie. Better things to spend my hard earned cash on. Nothing you have to say could interest me, and as for so called life, I dont give a rats ass, you're a nobody.

middleagedcrazy

Passing on a clever closing comment:

*** Tick tock, tick tock, run and get more botox Ox.
Posted at 6:00 PM on Feb 15, 2011 by big chief
______________________________

Tee hee

Janeny

The judge isn't going to order those unless there is a damn good reason.

Posted at 9:57 AM on Feb 16, 2011 by Majestik

Sometimes the restraining orders are issued without a good reason especially ex parte which is issued based exclusively on what people say, and people lie. Obtaining a RO is a piece of cake for somebody who knows the drill. But personally, I have a lot of reservations for Herzog BECAUSE his words are not consistent with his actions. Besides, none of his claims has ever been supported by any evidence. I won't trust him till he showed me the goodies. So far we have seen nothing but a lip work and plenty of PR.

kkg

New thread. Extortion!

Kathleen

CAROL

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A GRIP AND GET A LIFE. WHY ARE YOU ALL HATERS, YOU DON'T KNOW JIMMY, I DO!! HE IS A NICE GUY AND A GOOD FRIEND, HE IS VERY SUCCESFUL WITH A THRIVING CAREER, WITH TONS OF GRAMMYS. WHAT ARE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS...YEA, I THOUGHT SO...LOSERS!!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 10:00 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by CAROL

Jimmy is helpng a lying greedy extortionist. Enough said.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22