Whoopi Goldberg PISSED Over NY Times Oscar Snub

2/14/2011 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The New York Times did a piece on African-American Oscar winners this weekend ... and left Whoopi Goldberg out -- which did NOT sit well with the "View" host.

0214_whoopi_goldberg_view_video

Pamela

Gee whoopi, get over yourself. Maybe they just forgot about your actress days since you are now just a mouthy, cranky woman full of hate that just rants on daytime TV. GET OVER YOURSELF, whoopi!!!! I know I had forgotten you were at one time a good actress.

Tom

Wins an Oscar and is now on The View....enough said

nico

What a freaking LOSER

Ron

Call Jessie Jackson and Reverend Al Sharpton
we need another "million man march"
Let me stock up on ammo first

Truth

THIS IS WHY I HATE WHOOPIE. SHE'S A TOKEN HOOD RAT FOR REAL. RUDE, ANNOYING, GHETTO, AND FUGLY AZZ BITCH!!!!!!!!! NO WONDER THE NY TIMES LEFT HER OUT. SHE'S NOT WORTHY. PERIOD.

doink

Bwahahahahaha! This broad is pissed because she has gone from award winner to hack forced to sit with a thing called Hasselbeck on a drecky TV hen show. Nothing screams Academy like gossip o' the day huh Whoop?

Mrs Butters

I agree the NY Times made a terrible ommision, but Whoopie sounds incredibly needy

William

I can tell she's pissed.

Even her hair looks pissed.

TOGCIADC

Give me a break!!! The gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing so what does that say about Whoopi? You didn't deserve it Whoopi so don't be bent out of shape. Grab a watermelon chill out!

Steve

No one is saying she is not a great actress. I think she is very talented. Her work speaks for itself. If anything she is very under-rated. But to get on her show and point out to us how great she is, and pout about it, shows a certain lack of class. I'm not going to tell her how to behave, but the proper thing would have been to send a private letter to the person who wrote the article and say WTF. Not go on her show and say, WTF, don't you know how special I am?

Freddie K

Eat a ****ing sandwich Whoopi!

efnsteve

Whaaaa, Whaaaa, Whoop, you are not nor have you ever been a good actress. The award given to you for ghost was a token gesture at best. Get over it and move on.

Donovan

That's one pretty big ego on display there. I think they could have talked about it without the egotistical theatrics.

rich

OH MAN...SHUT UP YOU CRY BABY...PEOPLE KISS YOUR FAT ASS EVERY DAY AND THE NY TIMES DIDNT BRING YOUR NAME UP AND YOUR SO HURT...SHUT UPPPP!!!!!!! PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS HONEY...JUST SHUT UP!!!! YOU COME OFF REALLY BAD WHOOPIIIIIII!!!

Sultry

it was a piece of Black winners and they left her out. C'mon! might not have been such a big deal if it were all the winners.