« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Derek Jeter

Silenced by Minka Kelly

2/15/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Derek Jeter is captain of the New York Yankees ... his girlfriend Minka Kelly must be the major -- 'cause she cracked the whip pretty hard when DJ started yapping with our camera guy.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Googie

Hmm how long will he jump when she cracks the whip before he breaks away.

george clooney

MAN! Is she going to be pissed when you come out of the closet! WOW....she is hard! You better practice that little speech a number of times cuz she will lay you flat dude. Try this...."hey hun...things are going really good for us and I need to tell you that I am going out of the closet..." and lets see what happens....make sure you let TMZ know..I want it on film!

stevo

Thats a good woman, shes got her mans back, I see nothing wrong with a chick looking out for her man, I say he trained her well.

Jim in Cali

got to be killing minka kelly hasn't gotten a ring from jeter yet. Not going to happen honey, DJ will find the next hot thing when he retires 4 years from now.

John 8:32

I really love these two... they make a very hot couple !!!

John 8:32

Thomas

Loved the disagreement between the guys and ladies. I immediately thought the same thing as Harvey and Gary and yet, Kelly and Shevonne instantly saw it differently. Cool.

MONIQUE

WHO KNEW JETER WAS A BITCH

Bea Cash Man

How rude and Springerish. Besides, I'm pretty sure publicly emasculating Derek Jeter is the Yankee F.O.'s job.

FIG

Jeter....get rid of this chick!! Shes ruining your swing!!!

SakkeL

She was the only voice of reason in this video.

lhartwell

That was was a good boy Derek, now.....sit.....sit.....okay good boy......now.....speak.....SPEAK....SPEAK NOW!!!!!!

Seriously, he is grown man, and the twenty something women have this bossy need in them.

Don't worry guys, we do loose that over time.

Derek, man up! If you want to talk, talk! If you start to obey her, she will expect it later too. And feel the need to 'guide' you in your path. {We gals ALWAYS think we are smarter than you guys. We loose that only a little, ya'll can't have everything.}

AK

You think she's upset, because despite having a (crappy) movie out right now, the media would still rather talk to Jeter?

Atillathegun

No wonder he was trying to run away the other day when the cameras showed up. He probably swore to this Slavemistress here that Diaz was out of the picture and then he's caught with her.
Run! m'fer run! "Gee honey, see how much I love you". "Even though I'am a millionaire and a MAN, I permit you to neuter me in public".

me

Minka Kelly is a bitch. Always has been, always will be.

Don't Tell RSN

Finally, a role this local late night used auto dealership commercial-grade "actress" can actually handle: harpy shrew.
Um, yay?

Jeter wouldn't take that ish if his mom and dad were there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments