Charlie Sheen Controls the Fate of 'Men'

2/15/2011 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Charlie Sheen leaves "Two and a Half Men" ...the show is over ... this according to sources connected to the production.

0215_welcome_sheen_EX

Our sources say if Charlie doesn't come back, his role absolutely will not be re-cast and Warner Bros. would end production immediately.

As TMZ has been reporting, there has been a lot of conflict between Charlie on the one side and Warner Bros., CBS and creator Chuck Lorre on the other.

Charlie says he wants to return to work now but is beyond pissed that Warner Bros. has 86'd 4 of the last 8 scheduled episodes this season.

For Lorre's part ... he put a slate at the end of last night's show, which read in part: "I don't drink.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.  If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

The show is supposed to go back into production on February 28, but the tension between Sheen and Lorre has reached a boiling point, so anything can happen.

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover Girl Revealed!

The cover girl for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has been revealed -- and she's got a Cristiano Ronaldo connection!

0215_welcome_bikini_launch
David Letterman revealed that 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk got the coveted spot at the top of his show last night. Shayk is also Ronaldo's girlfriend -- the two have been dating since last year and reportedly met while working on Armani underwear ads.

According to SI, Irina "was discovered in 2004 while on a three-day train ride from Chelyabinsk to Moscow" and has made four previous appearances in the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.

Westminster Dog Show -- America's Next Pup Model

The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show has rolled into Madison Square Garden and features some of the fiercest bitches in the world.

0215_dog_show_launch
The competition is ruff.

Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

Kim Kardashian Spends Valentine's Day Solo!

Kim Kardashian celebrated Valentine's Day with the girls!

0215_welcome_kim_launch
Though Kim is dating New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, the two spent the lovers' holiday on opposite sides of the country -- with Kim partying in Las Vegas while Kris had a basketball game in Newark, NJ.

Kim was photographed at Marquee at the Cosmopolitan with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli and her buddy Carla DiBello last night, dancing with her friends and posing with V-Day gifts.

Although Kim and Kris weren't together, it looks like he was still on her mind, Kim tweeting yesterday "I miss my Valentine :-("

I Heart Tattoos -- Zoom View!

Some of the biggest stars in Hollywood wear their heart on their sleeves ... literally! Check out which celebs have a heart tattoo for all to see!

0214_valentines_heart_zoom_launch

Channing Tatum Strips for GQ!

Channing Tatum shows some skin in the new issue of GQ -- where he also opens up about his past as a stripper!

0215_welcome_channing_launch
“I’m not ashamed of it.  I don’t regret one thing," Channing tell the mag for its March issue, "I’m not a person who hides sh*t."

Tatum, who stars in this month's "The Eagle," knows his body is a big selling point for him as an actor right now, saying "No one’s calling me for lawyer roles. I still have a lot to prove to myself.”

Check out more from Channing when the new issue of GQ hits newsstands February 22.

Taylor Momsen -- New Day, Same Deal

Taylor Momsen continued her pleas for attention, sporting the latest in trashy lingerie for her band's concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

0212_taylor_momsen_launch_getty
XOXO.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your spectacles and stare at the following photos till you spot the subtle differences!

0211_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

2011 Grammy Awards -- Fashion Fiascos!

From the looks of the red carpet, the 2011 Grammy Awards are sure to put on a show! So check out all the craziest looks that went down outside Staples Center.

2011 Grammys

linda bee

Dear Sports Illustrated!
Anyone could become the mag cover with fake boobs and fake lips. She is UUGGGLLLLY! Needs to go back to her homeland!! URK!

diane

I watched part of the show 2 times...tasteless....he could easily be replaced by a "relative" that was actually tall and good looking...

bill

Charlie is a washed up drunk and dope addict...

Ben

Charlie sheen lived this way long before two and a half men, and will do so long after it's over and he moves on to something else. Errol Flynn was thought to be washed up, then he came back and played a drunk-it was a hit! Charlie Sheen is no Errol Flynn, but he makes more in one episode than Errol made in most of his career. They should do a show that kills off that kid, just call it "Men" which they do anyway, fix Nikki Cox back to the way she was 10 years ago, and put her in. She should drop Jay Mohr. Owen Wilson is a poor man's Matthew Macconahey, and Jay mohr is a poor man's Owen Wilson. Those three should play brothers, the cool one-the copier- and the retarded tag along! Wow can I get off topic. Oh yeah, charlie sheen-who cares, don't like it don't watch. People raising a stink about morality on sheen, mel gibson, Lindsey Lohan. Shut up, you waste everybody's time.

Menda

Hey Charlie that's real nice of you to help UNemploy hundreds of people for YOUR SELFISH antics. Your a pig and you should have been put out a long time ago. If the show goes down due to him and I was contracted on it, I'd be suing HIM! These people should NEVER HIRE HIM AGAIN FOR ANYTHING!! He's nothing but trouble and will always be!

anette

i feel so sorry for charlie. no one see's he's a lonely man deep down. he need's a woman that can show him the way. one that really cares about him not his money. i wish i could help. about his show it's the best one since the honeymooners.(i'm 45 years old) good luck charlie hope you get better. god bless.

Jack

The Devil himself blessed Charlie and it probably won't be too long before the payament comes due. The man lives for himself only and serves no purpose other than himself.

lakerman4

The content of this show; like many,is not for kids. Control should be put on "men" like any other aiming at an adult audience. That being said, I expect one thing from Charlie Sheen. A believable performance that is entertaining. What he does with his private life is none of my business nor concern. For his own well being, I hope that he guards his health better than he has in the past. This however is his choice, and his alone to make. I will continue to watch the show because it is funny. Everyone on the show has their moments of humor even if some of the story lines are a little worn.

Diana

Seriously, for those of us that enjoy the show, I could care less what the stars of the show do on their own time. For those of you that say that it should be canceled because of the message it gives your children...why would any responsible parent allow their child to watch it???!!!
Its called entertainment. You either like it or change the channel. Quit blaming others for your lack of parental control and mind your own business. How would you like it if your life was critiqued by millions of people. I'm not saying that I approved of what he has allegedly done but he's not my role model.

tom

write him out of the script, and be done with him and allow the show to go and grow...I would watch it more if it didn't have him in it....

Rhea Massaro

I just don't get it. What is wrong with everyone? Charlie Sheen has a disease that is killing him. He needs to get help, but only he can make that decision when he is ready. I pray it won't be too late. Why all the hatred & making fun of him? I'm sure everyone has someone they care about or love that has the same problem & you don't laugh about it. Maybe some of you have lost someone you love to this problem. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of hate & all of us should hope he will get the help he needs.

lindau

That show would go down the drain without Charlie. It is a bighit and a lot of people watch both new and reruns.

John

They should get rid of Charlie fast forward the time line and have Charlie's father play his part.

cheryl

I REFUSE to watch the show.... because of SHEEN !!
If they keep this show on the air... they should at least
FIRE THIS BOZO ..... and let the other stars keep WORKING !!!
WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GIVING SHEEN ALL THIS POWER ????
FIRE HIM !!!!

Sue

Pull the plug get a show on tv that the actors actually care about the viewers Two and a half men done done done thanks to charlie he doesn't know what head to use to think with