Pete Wentz -- Look Ashlee, No Ring!

2/18/2011 1:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pete Wentz flew to Japan for some event on Friday ... but left his wedding ring at home.

Pete WentzEarlier this week, the 31-year-old reunited with his estranged wife Ashlee Simpson for a little Valentine's Day lunch.

But Friday, Pete didn't put a ring on it,  so it looks like he's single, ladies.

0709_ring_bling_footer

Jackie

Isn't he in the beginning of a divorce? So what's the big deal?

Carl

Ashlee is leaving him because his Emo power has waned once he switched to the "Welcome Back Kotter" look.

Pimpcessa

Ummm, that pic on the right may be from a valentines day, not sure, but it wasn't this valentines day. The pictures taken of them together this v-day, his hair is not straightened. I'm sure it was a recent pic, before the split, but when they got together for v-day this year he was sporting that nasty fro.

I'm disgusted that I even know what this guys hair looked like on v-day. Oyyyyy

fairbeauty

I can't help but think Pete's silly perm job had something to do with Asley filing for divorce!

mija

Why should he wear the ring? That relationship is dead.

Hank

Ladies??? Don't you mean young boys?? He took off the ring in the hopes of finding some young Japanese boy to take back to his hotel for a little fun. This guy is as queer as a $3 bill!

Marlina

Well with that hair he will stay single. EWWWW

cindy

What's with the FRO?

Miss Mary

Is her nose growing? She sure is fugly.

PinkButterflyzz

I know right. ^^^^
Every time I see her nasty face....it is more ugly. Just when I think, this btch can't get anymore ugly....SHE DOES.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he is playing horshack in the remake of welcome back kotter..but this time kotter is gay and so is his class....

Laura

Yuck, maybe he's a nice guy but there's no way. A power hungry gold digger might find his wallet attractive but he isn't swoon worthy. Let's face it, Ashley is just as ugly. Both the Simpson girls are screwed up by their preacher for money turned "manager" father. Good thing they all have money they will be able to afford all the therapy they will need for a lifetime. Pete is lucky someone cut the cord for him. He should send her a thank you note. Don't be fooled marriage vows have the word death in it for a reason. Pete be thankful that "death" is over and live life to the fullest.

new

Wait, is there a new rule that says you have to keep on your wedding ring when your marriage has fell apart?mmmmm...I never got that memo.

Mel

She's divorcing b/c he cheated and now apparently he wants to be black.

abby

Is it just me, or what? I clearly see a ring on his "ring" finger, left hand, along with a manicure that would do any woman proud.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments