TMZ Live -- LiLo's Hookup & Beckham's Loss

2/18/2011 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ Live: Did Lindsay Lohan hook up with ex-fling Samantha Ronson? The "Anna Nicole Opera" hits the stage in London. And, David Beckham gets shot down in a sexual allegations lawsuit.  It's all on today's show!

Plus: Jason and special guest host, former Assistant U.S. Attorney Mary Fulginiti, answer all your questions ... and don't miss the exciting news about the TMZ LIVE Podcast!!!

021811_tmzlive3

AND ... if you want to ask a question live during the show via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking the pic below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Special guest host Mary Fulginiti joins Jason for "Lawyer Friday" -- and they start off with the latest on Lindsay Lohan.
(3:30) Charlie Sheen -- still loved no matter what he does.
(5:05) Lindsay and Sam -- are they back together? Ryan thinks so.
(7:40) David Beckham's case against "In Touch" is thrown out -- and Mary actually tried a few cases in front of the judge that made the decision.
(13:43) Why are legal documents filled with such "mumbo jumbo?"
(17:50) Edna Skypes a question  about Lil Kim's controversial album cover.
(22:15) Evan gives Jason a hard time for his poor introduction of Mary ... then talks about the big story we broke about Michael Jackson's estate.
(29:28) Reality show contestants can't leak info about the show ... and Mike knows all about it.
(33:00) Frank has the new easy link to download the TMZ LIVE Podcast.

Chia

Justin, neither, retire.

Ruzland

Mmmm, Mary is HOT! ;)

dJ

David Archuleta was not born on May 5, 1982 as listed on your webiste. Get your facts straight Harvey. hahaha

MsMaribel

Agreeing with Chia on this one

drdavec

oh YEAH JUST WILL WIN AN OSCAER 4 SURE HAPPY LAWYER FRI
WERE IS EVONE

km

Does anyone else have a problem with TMZ's streaming video constantly stopping and starting? This just started happening recently. I can no longer watch TMZ live because of the stopping/starting.

patgalca

Justin's acting wasn't too bad, not Oscar worthy though. I thought he did well for his first acting gig (technically 2nd on CSI).

TMZ dont like me

Dis chick can't speak English, mayne'g.....

sean

We now know why all the fluff kid gloves Lohan posts,Ryan the *** hag worships this sociopath..conflict of interest??

TMZ dont like me

Jason, you're terrible at quarterbacking this whole TMZ Live thing, mayne.....Get Harvey's senile ass back.

Im Not Gay

Hi TMZ. Years ago Vancouverites were getting free properties & free cars playing an illegal game. This involved the Canadian Government, Stephen Harper, violating Human Rights & murder. Randy Quaid has come out & spoke about these crimes. I was told because they had been violating my privacy & Human Rights that I was to receive money & a house as a way of paying me back. The Canadian Government were paying off people in order to keep them happy! They told the world that they were going to purchase me a home anywhere I wanted & fullfill my dreams. I have yet to see anything yet. I hate Canada, the ugliest country in the world! The ugliest most disgusting women on earth & a Police Department that is featured in the movie Gothika torturing & murdering children in a Snuff house. I was told that if I had given a paricular article of clothing away it was worth lots, I mean LOTS, of money. I own the Royal Blue, something everyone was looking for. I have it, I want to be paid for it & I want to leave Canada & never return! I hate Canadians guts! They ALL disgust me & they are all losers! I only want to live one place in the world, Europe/UK! I want to leave now, today, immediately & I'm not inviting anyone! **** You Canada & **** You Stephen Harper! I want out America, now! I hate these ****ing ****sucking goof losers following me, I hate my family & I hate all Canadians!

TMZ dont like me

Mike, what'chu doing in Charles' office, mayne??

Chia

Mike has an office and Charles is in a cube? What is with that?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Mike is looking good... hubba hubba (way to go Mikie.)

Daneka

I never thought American Idol was that strict on the workers...interesting....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments