Clooney: I've Done Too Many Drugs, Chicks for Politics

2/23/2011 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney will never become President of the United States -- explaining, "I f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that’s the truth."

0223_george_clooney_BN_TMZ_01

It was one of several political-ish statements Clooney made to Newsweek ... insisting, "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics."

When talking about his vision of the ideal candidate, Clooney insisted that a savvy politician "would start from the beginning by saying, 'I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let's talk about issues."

Clooney then joked,  "That’s gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.'"

So we gotta ask ...

Davey Boy

You think some drugs 'n women will keep you out of the White House? Hell, our current monkey boy wasn't even born in the US and that didn't keep the libs from electing him to office.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

VOTE FOR PEDRO!!

zima

he'd just give the resdt of our money away to foreign countries

Robert

I came here for the comments.
If you want to complain about the poll you have to realize that a majority of the people coming to this site are tards for celebs in the first place...

DeeWA2010

What we did in our 20's, is not who we are in our 50's. My mother still uses what I did in my 20's to keep a $250,000 inheritance from me. I was a manager for the state for 13 yrs, a member of our state's STATE FIRE TEAM going out on forest fires for 10 yrs, founded and ran a nonprofit opening a home for teen mothers, AND a boys & girls type club as an alternative to gang membership in our community for 10 yrs. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN YEARS AGO. All that to say, most will forgive, BUT there'll be that small minority of nose-in-the-air types who will not, no matter how much good George, or anyone for that matter, does.

Michael

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO GET INTO THE POLITICAL SCENE?

Also such a stupid question it should be lined up with "Why would anyone want to win the lottery?" or "why would anyone want to be King of England?"

Let's see simple answer is because its guaranteed you'll be rich. Just go to congress or senate, both over a quarter of a million dollars a year in income, plus a budget of $3 million dollars for your everyday expenses, assistants, staff, and all those other people that don't do anything either. Free benefits including full health care, no copays, no payments, just walk in get taken care off while you are at it get a new heart, lung, or brain surgery, and walk out without spending a single dime.

Then my personal favorite, all the kick backs, payments, "donations" and basically all the other money they get for doing nothing. The average congressman serving in term can easily walk out with over $4 million dollars in their pocket...oh this is great a lifetime pension no matter what or how long they serve from their full salary so $250,000 a year from the moment they get elected till a year after they die. Yes I said after they die, I guess is a family benefit, full medical care for their entire life.

OH AND FINALLY MY PERSONAL FAVORITE IS THEY DON"T PAY ANY TAXES ON THEIR INCOME, OR WHAT THEY MAKE ON THE SIDE, or on their gift baskets, private flee of jets, benefits, nothing.

SO really do you need to ask why people want to go into Health Care? Is the new Royalty in the US. George Washington fought to get rid of the aristocracy and it took some time but corrupted politicians brought it back.

CutTheCrap

Gotta love GC!! He definitely got some of that personality from his Auntie Rosemary, loved her too! Got my vote dude!

Barbara

I find him calling women "chicks" offensive. I think he is a bit full of himself.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Nice comment DeeWA2010 and so true about the forgiving thing.

Lemonade

Politics is show business for ugly people. His behaviour fits right in - but he's still too good-looking for politics.

Cooper

DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT - I THINK MOST OF HIS SKELETONS ARE OUT........

Tammy

God bless him. Gotta love him!

marmot

The quote about chicks and drugs is old. I sort of doubt that George said that again, so maybe Newsweek just added older quotes to the article.

Don

Honesty in a politician? I'd vote for that and thus him. Plus we might get a few less weird movies we just gotta see cuz George is in them. This does explain "Goats" now doesn't it.

jackson

That's the least of the reasons that disqualify him to be President! And it demonstrates once again the the adverse mental and psychological toll drugs take on the individual. No wonder he's a liberal!