Clooney: I've Done Too Many Drugs, Chicks for Politics

2/23/2011 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney will never become President of the United States -- explaining, "I f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that’s the truth."

0223_george_clooney_BN_TMZ_01

It was one of several political-ish statements Clooney made to Newsweek ... insisting, "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics."

When talking about his vision of the ideal candidate, Clooney insisted that a savvy politician "would start from the beginning by saying, 'I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let's talk about issues."

Clooney then joked,  "That’s gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.'"

So we gotta ask ...

Where's KOOKY?

I've got to admit, there was a time when I simply swooned at the sight of George Clooney. He truly is one of the most handsome men on the planet, and I was also attracted to his funny, self-deprecating style and quick wit. And I greatly admire his charitable contributions around the world.

But over the years, after watching too many of his weird, depressing movies ("Up in the Air" or "The American," anyone?), and reading about his "little boy" ways (the pet pig, living in a house that was more like a dorm), I just don't find him appealing whatsoever. And now, with this crude comment about women -- like they're some kind of inanimate object whose sole purpose is to pleasure King George -- I find him repulsive.

Like others have said, I'm an Independent who leans left, but there's no way I'd ever consider him a serious candidate for anything. While I don't condone drugs, I figure just about everyone of a certain age went down that road. After all, our illustrious DUHbya was probably the biggest druggie this country's ever had for a president. And look what booze and drugs did to his lame brain!

George, just stick to your dull movies. And stop telling us the private details of your icky sex life! TMI, buddy!

Davey Boy

What qualifications? We've got monkey boy in the White House and he's not even a natural-born citizen.

Sugarbutt

If I were one of those, ahem, chicks, I would get tested as soon as possible.

Wayniac917

hey, at least he's honest

ChinLee3

Spoken like a true closeted bottom. Turn everything around to enhance ones perceived manly attributes. He means he has pounded too much @nus and received too much in return.

Lori

Play the game:
Who would you MARRY...Who would you F*CK...Who would you KILL?

I'd Lay him down in the middle of Times Square...so you can guess which one of my choices he his!

RabbleRouser

I like him as an entertainer but politically he doesn't appeal to me.

To paraphrase "Give me a libertarian or give me death".

John

What he meant to say was, "I f**** a lot of dudes..."

Mayu

and the 71% who said yes are the reason we have Obama. It's all about star power and 0 substance

Donna

George, you have no business in politics. You are famous because you are an actor. Not a politician. You don't have a clue and have no business even thinking about running for political office, let alone the presidency. This country is in enough trouble.
Look what that idiot Arnold did to California. No, I don't think so George. Just hang with your actor friends and be satisfied. You'd never ever win anyway.

d00D wut

he cant be worse then obama!

Missy

Hey #81 - are you illiterate? He said he's not going to go into politics, so what are you going on about? Idiot.

Delete account

He would have Berlusconi's backing.

Moon Dog Spot

George you can become president and be a Crackhead and these idiots will still stand by you.

Jenn

Hey, at least he admits it. Obviously they all do it, just look at John Edwards...I would have at least respected it if he had admitted it rather than lied about it. Say it like it is and I will appreciate you and respect you. I think we have learned, by past experience...BILL CLINTON...you do not have to be great to be a great person!! He was not perfect, but look at him now!!