Justin Bieber Shows Off the New 'Do

2/23/2011 8:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Hilary Swank Samantha Ronson Emma Watson Justin Bieber took his new haircut out for a stroll in Hollywood on Tuesday.

0223_justin_bieber_Splash_zoom_launch
He's looking trim.

grace

he looks more like a girl now.

Channing Brown

WOW you guys are so RUDE .... are you blind he is really good looking why do you spend your time leaving bad comments ?!!?!?!?! your telling him to go away... You go away ??!?!? you think he cares about your opioun .... he doesnt he has a million billion loving fans so you go away!

idc

i dislike justin bieber :D
lmfaorofl.

Stacie

These comments are ridiculous. He is a teenager working his butt off and all anyone is doing is trying to bash and drag JB down. He is a nice kid witha new haircut - good for him. Loved the new movie.

hey

grow your hair back PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brittney

if you think justin is so "gay" and "stupid"...why search for stories about him and take the time to comment about him. makes me giggle lol.

haley

he does not look like a girl i think that he looks even cuter soooooooooo sop Freaking messing with he

michele

how about yal wack little haters get off of justin bieber and his hair. he is cute, he is talented, and just everything a girl wants ina boy . yal dont even know him so quit talking smack . i dnt know him but i dnt sit here in hate, if you dnt like him dnt go see his movie quit commenting on his stuff cus obviously you like him if you following everything he do. he got moe money den all of yal and moe swag. so stop hating and just live ya life cus justin aint caring about any of you.

JasonBR

lol wow.. the bieber cut actually looked good. this just makes him look like a girl, like one of those butch lesbians with the checkered sweatshirts. HE RUINED THE INFAMOUS BIEBER CUT!!! NOOOO

burning_plastic

his legs look "short" because he needs to pull his pants up. When are men going to realize that this long-body-short-legs silhouette is not the look.

Em

Why the nasty comments? He's young, talented, successful and is working hard to stay on top. I'm likely old enough to be his grandmother, however, I applaud his success. As for his haircut, I know it's supposed to be for a more mature look but he's still looking all of his 16 years! Cute as a button though.

rian

Now he just looks more like Hilary Swank in Boys Don't Cry.

Sidd

No more swoop style! :( Well,I will still support Bieber in whatever style he wants! Just be yourself JB. I am so happy to know that he also do the haircut for a Charity. I've read the news here http://www.gossipinthecity.com/justin-bieber-got-a-new-short-haircut/

Emili<3

Everyone needs to chill with the bad comments.
It's his hair, let him do what he wants with it.
I think it's hot.
But i'm a true belieber, so that's just me.
But seriously, stop with the bad comments.
Because i'm sure he's read some of this.

alejandra

Oh My God! It's a he? I think was a she!