Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Baylee13

F*CK OFF you toothless crackhead!

THIN LIZZY

He's mad at that crack Chuck Lorre took at him on the liner notes. Lorre started this.

Italia

TO: No. 130 [hopevalley] who wrote:
"Wouldn't it be great if CBS called Charlie's bluff and fired him?..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's the first thing they came up with but couldn't do it because there's no "morality clause" in his contract (i.e., if he lives a disgusting lifestyle he can be fired) because he was playing an alcoholic womanizer.

Unfortunately, they probably would have to cancel the whole thing in order to get rid of him.

That means over 300 people would lose their jobs on that show, and it means us fans will lose this lovely cast.

I loved them all from Jon Cryer to Holland Taylor to Herb and Berta. It was fun while it lasted.

John

Dead man talking.

scarlett

Charlie is acting like he is bipolar ... all over the creation running his mouth. Also read on other website he bought all these new cars for his women -- another sign of the manic side of bipolar. (Wish I could talk to my boss like that and get away with it). Charlie, you might have gone too far this time.

MJ

What in the world is this FOOL thinking? I use to think he was a decent, handsome and funny guy. Then he opened his mouth

bill

Anti-Semetic? Now you're not allowed to hate/dislike someone if they happen to be Jewish (which is what you *must* be implying since you're the only one on this page who mentioned anything related to race).

It's people like Lorre who allow bottomed out stars like Sheen to still be able to work in the spotlight. Emilio knew what he was doing when he took his name and ran.. poor bastard. Tell me what Sheen would be doing if Lorre didn't create this show and keep it going? Hook up with Lohan already..

John

This train ain't gonna make the curve up ahead! Brace yourselves, it's coming!

Italia

TO: No. 132 [Pat Brower from Michigan] who wrote:
“I must be the only one in the country that agrees with you Charlie…”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not really. His drug dealer agrees with him too.

D.Lauria

Your ship did not just come in - But it Sank -awhile ago!!
No one I know,- or want to know - can idenify with your lifestyle-Good luck if you can make it work-while the rest of us peon's try to get by-
P.S. You look like a drugged out whore-
Really,Charlie? I can't stop you-I wish i could-
if you feel you have to take that path- Go 4 It -
But Please stay out of ShowBiz!
I want nothing to do anymore w/ Charlie Sheen!

james

Charlie sheen is a freakin idiot. If it wasn't for chuck lorre he wouldn't even be on the show not to mention he's the one holding up the show with his bs, not lorre. I give the show 1 or 2 more years max before the show is canceled (because of his crap) or he od's on drugs.

Kimmie

I used to like Charlie, now I just think this man is a big jerk who cannot get sex unless he pays for it. What a joke, cancel the stupid show.

bring back recent posts

Charlie should b sending his 2nd family bonus cheques to help them all out..instead of paying 10's of thousands on hookers! put ur money where ur mouth is...oh wait..u dooooo..yuck

MP

All he wants is to bring his family together, yet he flies off to the Bahamas without any of his 4 young children. I really don't see how this show is going to last given the current working environment. Charlie should choose his words more carefully, if Two and a Half Man ends where will his ridiculous salary come from?? I feel sorry for his co-workers and I would advise them to save their money and start looking for other work.

Davey Boy

Is this what happens in rehab and the poisons begin to chelate out of the body? Damn, Charlie's losing it.