Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Danny

HA, charlie sheen you are a ****ing dumb ass! only thing in your future is an overdose.

Diyo

EPICNESS!!!!!!

Jen

Cancel the show already so this pile of runny doo can just OD and be done with. Pathetic loser.

KenzieQ

I fear for those women who are stuck on a private island with this jerk - off. Being paid to spend time with Charlie d bag can't be worth it..

gutsygirl

Paranoid Schizophrenic.

KC44

Why do they continue to put up with this jackwipe? Any actor, stoned out of his gourd or straight as an arrow, could play this nimrod's part.

Cut the junkie loose.

William

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie...........

Come on, man.

You're used to putting knives up to ladies necks, and having tantrums with girls.

You're not used to fighting a man? Men are out of your league....you'd best stick with girls.

Hey Now

Is Charlie angry that his dad and Emilio are in an upcoming movie together? And then TMZ posted that clip of Martin & Emilio yesterday and today Charlie completely loses it. Loses it to a point where if his family doesn't intervene (which I am sure they've tried a 1000 times) he will end up in the hospital or worse.

I thought Martin & Emilio were out of the country promoting their new movie and they have to come home for this? Really? It's so sad what Charlie is doing to his family.

Kim

Typical addict, blame everyone else besides yourself. Look in the mirror Charlie. You're the one who look money out of your pocket, your family's pocket & your second family's pocket. Really??? Are you that stupid.

William

I'd et on Chuck.

At least Charlie doesn't have to worry about getting any teeth knocked out.

~~ shrug ~~

Kelly

WOW
Cut throat.
It seems like Chuck Lorre is trying his bestnot to publicly diss Charlie.

Regret is an awful thing to have to live with Charlie.

Der Jakl

Charlie's right this guy is a POS, just look at the picture. One can only hope the bastard is too stupid and take on THE MASHEEN. I buy that for a dollar.

SarahSue

Anti-semitic much?

Kiko

Two and a Half Mental Breakdowns

Trainwrecks

Typical full blown addict - in denial, blaming the rest of the world, HE's giving ultimatums and conditions - all while in full demise.

Charlie, the next time your name is up in lights will be the marquee announcing your "sudden & unexpected" death and your next appearance will be you lying face up in a coffin with your twins and little girls asking the older siblings what happened to daddy, why won't he wake up.

I get that you're an addict - I don't get why your family has thrown up their hands with their power and their money. Most families have to do that only because of financial limits and they have no power of knowing people in places.

Your family is not to blame - you are. But I understand their giving up. It's too much emotionally. Been there, done that and you are moving yourself up swiftly on the Vegas Death Odds.

RIP Charlie. It'll be the only time you find solace.