Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

mario

Charlie, Take your ego out of you butt hole. Remember this, it is not you that is paying your drugs, alcohol, sex and so on, BUT it us the viewer along with Mr. Lorre as well as CBS. Without anyone of us, you would be a NOBODY, without a decent job. So before denigrating the people who feeds you, think what your life would be you poor biatch.

GOLLY

Dear charlie

I have enjoyed your work over the years and am disapointed to have to say this.

You sir are a complete wack job.

Today I had to take a friend to the hospital because he was spouting non-senical ramblings as you seem to be. I ask you to please get help.

If you didn't have the family background with the money and recognition that that brings, you would be institutionalized.

Please don't let your gobs of money bring you to an end. There are many of us (I'm a disabled vet living on VA benifits) who are struggling with our problems but we are brave enough to get the help we need.

I know you don't think you need help and that your life is bitchin and awesome, but many of us "Real" people see a man struggling with his own demons but is too arrogant and selfish to get the help he desprately needs.

I wish you would get some help, but if you don't, good luck to you because your life will be short and without meaning. You may think your children gives you a legacy, but all they will remember is a sad little man who was too selfish to get the help he needed and died and abandoned them, and they will hate you for the rest of their life. A sad end indeed

boB

mo

"Levine" knew what they were getting back when they first signed him up for the show. Didn't he OD in the nineties?!?!?!?!? He never cleaned up, so why is "Levine" crying now? Let him finish the season!!!!!

Nancy

Geeze. Charlie, what are we going to do with "Men" in general anyway. It was a good show, but what a rotten, narcissistic culture we live in these days. Why cant he just get over that Male Ego thing and get Out of the Limelight. Its just no use anymore trying to fight the good fight that we did in the 60's and 70's. When is enough Money and Power enough!!!! Charlie should just take a break, think about whats REALLY Important and do 1 more Movie, like "The Arrival." and let it go. We need young people to Think About Whats REally goin on!!!! and Stop the Greedy, Wall Street and Holly Wood Rich idiots to just Go Away. Charlie, this is an Awful, Corrupt, selfish, narcissistic culturle today--so get over the MALE EGO thing and Go on with Your Real Life,U R a great, intelligent awesome actor with talent and That Show was funny, cute and very meaningful 4 families and kids dealing with this crazy,primitive culture we live in. When will Humans Ever Grow Up. Geeze. a left over hippie, I guess from the 60's and 70's whose body could never take dependence on pot and alcohol----but I am lucky!!! Just try living Charlies life for a week!!! I am sure the big TV network CEO's are just wimpy and wont let the show go On to tough on Lifes modern issues. Kids and parents, not to mention singles trying to deal with divorce and co parenting Needed this show! But it did its job and put a little HUMOR in the Stress of Modern life. WE KNOW whats important Charlie. and How many of Us would be Using Too, IF WE WERE BRAVE ENOUGH to Geeze---have the Unmitigated Gall to do a TV Show about the REAL LIFE issues Today that are Really Goin On. SEEMs Americans These days ARE SO DANG Wimpy. I have to say I am glad my Canadian Mother and awesome World War 2 vet father, and Pilot and Captain in the USA Airforce, Engineer Father with a patton to his name, I might add.... are NOT Alive to see what a greedy,selfish Culture this Country has become. Geeze. Charlie, just distance Yourself from all that Meaningless, drama, YOUR SHOW was Awesome, and funny and will continue 2 be shown on reruns. So Turn away, get yourself and YOUR VAlues back---so U can Heal from that TOXIC environment and come back 1 more time in an important MOVIE like "The Arrival" DO WE REALLY DESERVE THIS EARTH?????? Enough said.
PS!!!!! PLEASE KEEP MY EMAIL ADDRESS CONFIDENTIAL!!!!!!

bernardpalmer

I'm not sure what is happening here. Lots of people complaining about the off scene antics of an actor. Years ago your professional life was the only one people would complain about. What you did in private was sacrosanct, verboten, mind your own business. But now everyone seems to take it personally. What Charlie Sheen does in his own time and to his own body is nobody's business except his.

Excerpt from 'What is the Primary Fundamental Right?’
"The Primary Fundamental Right is the most basic of all human rights. It is the innate right of a person to the ownership of their own body and the right to do what they want to that body.

People who don't believe that the Primary Fundamental Right exists should ask themselves this question; can you do anything you want to your body and not have the possibility of going to jail for doing so? The answer is definitely no. Because of legal constraints we are all slaves. We are not a free people, regardless of what we may think. Therefore all the freedoms we think we have are really illusions unless we own our own bodies. Remember, only slaves cannot make decisions about their own bodies.

Every one of us, including the politicians, are now owned by our respective governments because of numerous iniquitous laws, including the drug prohibition laws and statutory rape laws that they the politicians have enacted supposedly on instruction from the majority of voters. In reality we have all been caught up in a swirling Socialism torrent sliding downwards towards Totalitarianism for over 100 years. The drug prohibition laws are a symptom of that progression, but not the root cause."

Happy

A character that is an prostitute loving alcoholic played by a prostitute loving alcoholic is a popular sitcom!

I stopped watching this show a while ago.

Chaps

And to hear him put down people with wives and children.

Its the most bizarre thing I have ever heard from ANY of the assorted box of nut jerks floating about in SoCal.

Well, except maybe lilo. No, more over the top than even that little loser.

I mean, he really wants to dis ALL these people in America?

Wow, so much for "Winning" - I look forward to more escapades showing his life crumbling in front of our eyes.

scott

Charlie, the best thing u can do is not let CBS win! Right now they are. Just show up for tapeing (Sober) and shut up. When u are ready leave on your terms. U are not lloking good here!

Respectfully,

A Fan

Jeff

Charlie, pull your head out of your ass!!!!...Have you given ANY consideration to your co-stars???. I see you want 10 million for your "tell all" book. I'll give you 10 cents!!!!
Grow the F*#K UP!!!!!!

DK

Excuse me, Senor Carlos Estévez, did you just accuse the man who has made you millions of changing his name to avoid ethnic stereotyping?

Timey

I just love you Charlie. Just be careful with your health. Best to you and family. And try to keep everything in prospective. Your precious kids will need you in the future.

josh

can't lorre and sheen put there damn decisions aside for the fans and for the show. for god sake is pride that important! GET OVER IT OTHERS ARE SUFFERING THE FANS,COWORKERS,BOTH OF YOU GROWUP

Elena

It is very unfortunate for the cast, crew, writers, and other staff associated with 2 and 1/2 men who are now unemployed as a result of Charlie's behavior. Whatever went on between Mr. Lore and Charlie could and should have been handled privately instead of hashed publicly. This was one of my favorite shows. The other characters are strong, well developed, and can stand on their own. They can kill off Charlie and introduce a long lost cousin or a friend of Charlie's (some one with a lot of charisma) that can be developed. I'd still watch it. These are some of the best writers. They can make this work.

MARY

WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE !!!!
GIVE EM HELL!!!!

Dawn

Has anyone ever wondered why Charlie would openly degrade his boss who feeds him but yet, supports his family n second family, his crew on two1/2men?.. I still remain a true fan of Charlie Sheen regardless of how outspoken he is. There is more to all of this than we know which will come out through his words spoken from his mouth to his family, friends n loyal fans who won't give up on Charlie.. Even though all is said about his personal life style, he does his job which even makes him be a womanizer and drinks 24/7 which is openly joked about in the show, I believe it's only to complement his private life in order to fit in. I wonder who decision that was, his boss?, hmmm. I hope those who find pleasure out of slamming and cutting up Charlie a reliese in your own life feel comfy doing so.. You go Charlie and don't stop until you have settled what you truely feel needs to be done. I think if I was spied on about every thing, person and place I go or choose to do would drive me absolutely crazy too. People do not realize just how difficult it is to maintain a talent such as yours not to mention other such as yourself. Best of luck Charlie, your forever true fan, Dawn