Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Guests

What a train wreck!

Roger Ramjet

This is what happens when you have too much money! Excess lead to corruption!

Rita

I just made up my mind,I'm not watching that show anymore. What a POS he is!!!

mandy

If he was just rolling the dice with his own future on the table, that would be one thing, but there are a lot of people that are going to be affected and are affected by his every action. I don't think this p!ssing contest he's throwing down is worth their future.

Josephina

102. He made other anti-semitic comments, just look at the other post on him today.

Charlie Sheen is an a**hole. I hope his show is canceled and he never gets another job.

Italia

TO: No. 82 [GalacticCannibal] who wrote:
“… if you don't like Charlie’s show DON'T WATCH IT. you dumb morons...”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I loved it. But I don’t think it’s Charlie’s show anymore.

__________________________

“Charlie Sheen is a grown damn man and ya'll need to leave him the hell alone.”

Said Charlie’s coke dealer.

Howling Drunky

Charlie started on third base and thinks he hit a home run. He doesn't realize how lucky he was. Will he make it to 2012? I doubt it.

Ellen

Um, so what exactly is the difference between Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson? Let's see...both appear to have a major problem with Jews or anyone who disagrees with them, both beat women and both are either drunken a-holes, completely certifiable or both. Both have way too much money to care. Oh yeah, and both sadly enough, have little kids involved. Gee, guess that makes them both "winners," doesn't it?

Bonnie

Once an ass always an ass.Charlies a drunk and nothing will change until he does.

BDawg

I think this is all a stunt to boost ratings for the show

Howling Drunky

Charlie started at third base and thinks he hit a home run. He doesn't realize how lucky he is. I give him two, maybe three years. Tops.

Lorraine

YOUR FAMILY MUST BE SOOOOO EMBARRASSED BY YOU! Geez...get a grip, dude. You're a psychotic narcissist. Seriously ill.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Stupid ****y moron idiot dumb a$$ twit... Get over your self, you are nothing now! No one cares anymore!
You have to buy your "friends" now. How sad is that? No one will lay down with you but skanky a$$ ho bags. There is no coming back from this, give it up and crawl in a hole.

somedude506636

Alan could probably kick his ass

lath

All you folks are soft in the head! Charlie has got it figured out & has more awareness in his spit than any of you simpletons here on tmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Pick up a book you dummies.

No, not the glossy thin ones. (sigh)