Charlie To 'Men' Creator

Let's Fight in the Octagon!

2/24/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre).  He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like."  Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.'  Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing.  I own him."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

REALbarbwire7

First two words: NOT SOBER. Charlie is finished. Not that he couldn't pull it off, but he obviously has no desire to continue. He just wants to get f-d up and party. He won't be around much longer, and it will be sad. But we all see it coming. It's right in our faces. He's given up.

Reid1492

Come on everyone.... he is trying to drive ratings, and probably everyone is in on it except all of us!

scott

i'm sure mr Chuck Lorre doesnt ever want to be like charlie either. middle age drugged up guy f'n his life up as everybody watches.

mat

I hope after this his co-stars and crew are actively looking for new jobs. Let this loser go down the drain. He's been swirling around it for a long time.

Mike

Douche! Charlie you are a has been. Maybe not today but soon.

Robert

Sheen -

Gibson lost me as a fan. Won't see any of his stuff anymore - even in reruns.

Guess what. You just made the Gibson list. Congratulations!

Tito Santana

Charlie the Crackhead is at it once again. As soon as the coverage leaves him he'll end up overdosing anyways.

selena

What an ungrateful pig of a human
Charlie when you admit you have a problem you can start your rehab
you need to be fired from your show or replaced
NO MORE WORK OF YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL ASS!

depecheaholic

Charlie's forgetting where his career was before this show and before Michael J. Fox had to leave Spin City.

hopevalley

Wouldn't it be great if CBS called Charlie's bluff and fired him? I think this is the only way that he will clean up his act. He is a disgrace. I feel so bad for his poor children.

Dawn

Wow! You just totally gave your career it's last death knell. It's over now. You say your sober and you talk like that? You either are not sober and therefore in control of your mouth or you are one serious *******. In any event if I was Chuck Lorre and CBS I would pull the plug on 21/2 Men so fast it would make your head spin. And I wouldn't feel guilty for one moment of it. The crew if they are good will find better jobs. You however...not so much.

Pat Brower from Michigan

I must be the only one in the country that agrees with you Charlie.
These Hollywierd so and so’s need to realize that you and only you are the reason the show is a Hit. Everybody else on the show is easily dispensible. Including Mr. Joyner and the Cow.
If your not on it, the show will not exist! Period!!!
I think everybody is just jealous of you, including me.
Party On Charlie, You Rule.
BTW. You sure have Excellent Taste in Hot Women. Keep up the Good Work.
For all you haters. Why don’t you just change the channel.
Boo Hoo

Joann

WOW...I said before Charlie had one thing going for him and that was he would do his drugs but he could do his show(I know that didn't make it right) but evidently his drug abuse has clearly taken over his mind and he has lost it completely.

Why does he hate Chuck Lorre so much? I'm sure at this point, the show is done and over. I'm waiting to read about him, going to a mental hospital or OD'ing.

somedude506636

You can't replace him , the show's pretty much done . Now what to watch? the rest of the shows aren't remotely funny.

eyeinthesky

Tom Cruz made billions for a movie company, he still was fired. Sorry Charlie your not the only tuna of the sea!